Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

In my opinion I think it would look better with a screen print 23 than a stitched 23. I know the screen print 23 would rub off, but it looks better and more clearer in my opinion. But if it was stitched, then that way the 23 won't rub off. It'll stay on there forever like that video of the 1996 sample displayed in a glass case. But I don't think the remastered bred 11's will be made like the sample in that glass case. I think it will be made like the ones MJ wore in the 1996 playoffs. But if they are made with a stitched 23 spacing, then that's fine, I'll still get them.
After all, I like the bred 11's.

Last edited:
You know, on that display version it had the 23 put connected together. The spacing needs to be a little bit separate like on the past releases who had the 23 spacing. Screen printed or stitched. Don't you agree?

How's the quality and comfort on the 2012's pair. I had 7 pairs but sold 5 of them. Deciding if I want to unds them or just sell them for these.

Dog ****.

But wouldn't it make more sense to just take one pair out of the box and decide how you feel that way?

The ones I have left are buried in storage under a bunch of other sneakers, jerseys, Hot Toys, rifles, ammo, and lube. Too much stuff to go through to find them and I haven't even touched them in years, but I guess I'll just sell them off.

Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
504kickzSuperior 504kickzSuperior I truly dont think Nike/JB give a rat's *** what the consumer wants on these (they should, but they dont) cause they're gonna sell with a 45, stitched 23 or screen printed 23 and sell them with a Dr. Scholls box. Nike/JB/Gentry gonna get us one way or another, just waiting to see how they get us on these. I passed on concords cause of the 45 and I'll easily do it again if these get the 45 treatment.

504kickzSuperior 504kickzSuperior I truly dont think Nike/JB give a rat's *** what the consumer wants on these (they should, but they dont) cause they're gonna sell with a 45, stitched 23 or screen printed 23 and sell them with a Dr. Scholls box. Nike/JB/Gentry gonna get us one way or another, just waiting to see how they get us on these. I passed on concords cause of the 45 and I'll easily do it again if these get the 45 treatment.
Ikr I understand da 45 on concords I passed on space jams bcuz 45 bred 11 make no sense might as well throw 45 on cool greys and Columbia as well smh

Ikr I understand da 45 on concords I passed on space jams bcuz 45 bred 11 make no sense might as well throw 45 on cool greys and Columbia as well smh

I'm just too nostalgic to buy concords with a 45, I realise it doesn't bother people all that much, but it's not the way I had them in 95/96, and it's not the way I want them now. Jordan and his shoes will forever be known as #23 to me I mean he wore 45 what...like 22 or 23 games. They were a PE and nothing more. Dont say nothing about putting a 45 on cool greys etc. cause I can already see Gentry deciding retro+ CW 11s should have a 45 and only OGs with 23, like they did with Nike Air... and that took us around 20 years to finally get back.

The ones I have left are buried in storage under a bunch of other sneakers, jerseys, Hot Toys, rifles, ammo, and lube. Too much stuff to go through to find them and I haven't even touched them in years, but I guess I'll just sell them off.

Thanks for the replies.

what you shooting XXX films

Amen to that.

Since when does significance matter in a Jordan release :lol: they release and sell all types of Js with no significance :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom