Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

It's says pending on the app for the last 20+ minutes, but on Nike.com it says "You Got IT", so does this mean I'm good?

I feel like they make the most size 10-11 with most Jordan releases because I always get my size on SNKRS unless it’s a extremely limited Jordan drop.

I was pending for 30 min and got through so be patient Bro’s.

Well Nike SNKRS screed ME again. Oh well my size is the hardest to get now because of resellers.

Finally Got Em after 33 minutes of pending and getting kicked out a few times and having to re-enter information in a few times. Keep trying for those that do not have them yet.

Screenshot_20191214-093427.png

After 35 minutes!!!

Yeah... Nike with the punp fake....got email confirmation. All foot sites crashed during checkout. Lame.

Figure this has been said but if you haven't got a pair and looking go hit your footlockers my friend is a manager at the FTL by me and said since the app was so glitchy they only had bout a 1/3 of their pairs reserved and people calling all night last night tryin to come thru so deff worth hitting up

afer waiting 30mins for a size 9.5. i got that it was sold out. this was via the SNKRS app at 10am on the dot w/ Apple Card. I tried for a sz12 via desktop and using my Chase card and went thru in like 2mins.

Back
Top Bottom