Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Fam what are you taking about? I was referencing the guy who said he’s out of luck and has to pay reseller prices. I copped mine to wear and one for my girl. I’m not reselling anything

I literally just made a post about us having matching sneakers :lol:
Fam wtf are you talking about? Who said you're reselling? Guilty conscious? I literally said we're buying them to wear them. How did you get a resell accusation out of that?

Not sure if Nike/SNKRS would allow same account/login to (attempt) purchase of 1 Mens, and 1 youth
*attempt to purchase (started you're in line) youth (paypal) went through
*attempt to purchase (started you're in line) mens (paypal) - got message saying problem with payment

Previous purchases (same day/same time) from Nike/SNKRS with same payment method gets through.

just frustrating, but at the same time - i got my son his shoes for Christmas

i got one pair from dtlr and another pair for my nephew on hibbets... i wanted the double up but i guess i wasnt lucky today smh

But they don't want to...because none of their idols put on a shirt and tie or anything and go to work like us. They don't work with disabled people like I used to do...and they don't work as a sales manager like I do now. It's tedious but it's boring and it pays me 50 k a year to **** off and sit and play on my phone, catch up on shows and my comics in an office with huge Sideshow Toys comic statues. And joke around with my bosses at every stop...AND I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH COLLEGE! Nah, these kids are going to make it big because they're going to be soundcloud rappers... but until them...that reselling hustle is going to get them through! haha
I like the way you think. And you're right. Dreaming is fine but damn you gotta have a backup plan. Dudes wearing off whites with walmart sweatpants. Seriously?

Happy holiday 11 to all
44CE4815-B4D7-49A1-8BCE-04151E29AA39.jpeg

Maybe it’s my OCD but you really need a pair of Columbias or Legend Blues in this pic lol

Fam wtf are you talking about? Who said you're reselling? Guilty conscious? I literally said we're buying them to wear them. How did you get a resell accusation out of that?

Because you quoted me but that’s my bad.

On another note looks like I’m gonna miss out on the 7.5 for my girl.

I just through on Eastbay for an 11. It was a battle. Keep trying to add to your cart and refresh your cart.

Back
Top Bottom