Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Looks like these are the new “concords” with all the madness. Luckily, I was able to grab a pair from the 1st early drop. Was contemplating a double, but these sites are wrecked. Pushed thru an order on FTL, but there were a lot of errors along the way. So not sure if it really went thru.

Glad I don’t have to mess with this next year. After all the apps crashing yesterday was still able to get all the sizes i needed for Christmas.

Some poor boy is going to get this under the Christmas tree next week, and they moms gonna be like “ it’s the same thing” :lol:
Screenshot_20191212-205803.png

Footlocker employee: they just as good, your kid will love em.

Who cares about resellers? For real.
Every hobby has them. It’s all pay to play.
It’s not like someone is buying all the shoes and we are going barefoot out here because of it. Can we get some more pics though?

nah that aint it. most of the kids are buying to sell. not to wear, not to collect. TO SELL. times have changed. Most of them aint even sneakerheads. then you have the soccor moms and older people trying to cash in too. Ive see way too many of them at physical releases. they will straight up tell you they dont care they just want to sell it.

I'm not mad at that. If Jordan brand wanted to stop that, they could easily just take pre-orders 3-6 months before production. Problem solved.

I don't resell. I just realize it's part of life and I can't knock another man's hustle.
I was pretty much saying the same thing too. I made a little snide dig here and there sure, but I'm not going to knock the kid. I do think they are ****ed if the bubble bursts and they are stuck with their **** in their hand and all these shoes...

Just Grabbed My First Pair. As Others Have Said The Line Was Already Ana’s Deep For Leftovers With 2-5 Hours Of Wait Time To Go Till Cutoffs.

Might’ve Understimated Stacking Up On These But Happy With The Two I Went After :smokin

I've been laughing for 10 minutes about the Famous Footwear link. Every year the same thing happens but seems this year the sites and apps are extra messed up.
Got one at Champs and FTL so finally I join the crew of people that "really wanted them" with ease.

lost out on SNKRS. I swear I was on there right at 10 but all them size 11s were gone! I guess it wasn’t meant to be. Let me console myself by saying at least I still have the money in my pocket. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

man After initially wanting at least 2-3 pairs(these are my goat shoes) I was only able to get one after the **** show and I’m definitely happy with at least that. Will be on the look for restocks though because I will need a second pair

Back
Top Bottom