Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

nois I didn't claim a size 12 at Champs. Won 2 at finishline so there will be a size 12 at 3
smh I'm tired of refreshing these damn sites. Will wait for a real restock or for resellers to realize they aint making nothing but chump change

I see resellers locally getting $325 - $350, that's from CL and FB Marketplace w/ receipts. Everyone isn't paying the reseller tax to the websites and paypal. If you can resell two pair, that's nice extra money for your own pair or something for Christmas.

Crazy question but was any1 able to get away with using reward discounts on there pairs??!?...finishline instore is usually a go on everything and they said no on these i was alil surprised!!....i couldnt even use it at footsie stores for toddler or kids

Does all pairs has these bubbles on midsoles?
5EBB9BC3-B85C-443E-887B-EC1089280C00.jpeg
57FFE3F7-F9B7-44F3-879C-A1650AB2CD27.jpeg

Yes, but some pairs have more than others:ohwell:

Sweet! I guess I did hit FTL, just got conf email. :D

That’s just sad that ppl feel like shoes are worth taking a life.. spend life in prison over a few bucks.

ShoePalace

1576350427901.png
Anyone get past the 503 error?

Just be patient ya'll TRUST me. Shoe Palace is the way to go

My bad, to answer the question of getting past those screens. I literally would get out of the site. Just go back in like how you initially did and then get back to the timer and keep going. Just be patient....unless your size is out. If it's still there, you still have a chance

I won at Champs, Footaction and Footlocker, only confirmed Footlocker

but can't win anything at Finishline. Hilarious.

Just be patient ya'll TRUST me. Shoe Palace is the way to go

My bad, to answer the question of getting past those screens. I literally would get out of the site. Just go back in like how you initially did and then get back to the timer and keep going. Just be patient....unless your size is out. If it's still there, you still have a chance

Did you wait the 2 min and click on Try Again? or did you start over trying to atc right when you saw timer?

Back
Top Bottom