Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

"You reach, I teach."
a0c72dcb467301c9ef8a04800c2d6cc0.jpg
Those on MJ's feet are what I'm talking about

Those on MJ's feet are what I'm talking about
We have all been well aware of what you have been talking about. Most if not all want a 96 remake. We get it. Just be aware that it may not be a 100% copy.
Official pics are no where near surfacing. But when they do, you can judge for yourself on if you still want them or not. Most likely you will. My guess.

Also, do everything you can to get your pair at a retail chain. Do NOT rely on a restock. Put yourself and your money in the best position to get them on release day. Hope to see you there. And good luck when they come around.

We have all been well aware of what you have been talking about. Most if not all want a 96 remake. We get it. Just be aware that it may not be a 100% copy.
Official pics are no where near surfacing. But when they do, you can judge for yourself on if you still want them or not. Most likely you will. My guess.

Also, do everything you can to get your pair at a retail chain. Do NOT rely on a restock. Put yourself and your money in the best position to get them on release day. Hope to see you there. And good luck when they come around.
Yeah, you're right. I won't get them at a store on release date. I'll get them online.

I doubt the 45 will happened based off the simple fact that anyone that has been to the footaction/Jordan stores, they’ve had all of his championship shoes displayed in the stores. I have a flight 23 store not too far away from me on Fordham road as well as the others that have had these displayed for at least 2 years, along with retros of the infrared 6, 7, 8, and so on. This basically told me that we would be getting these after concords bc by that time the concords were already confirmed for Christmas of 18. I’ve posted a link below of a video that was posted that shows them and the clearly have a stitched 23. Highly doubt they’d put 45 on these considering that he was already wearing 23 again by the time this colorway even came out lol.

I doubt the 45 will happened based off the simple fact that anyone that has been to the footaction/Jordan stores, they’ve had all of his championship shoes displayed in the stores. I have a flight 23 store not too far away from me on Fordham road as well as the others that have had these displayed for at least 2 years, along with retros of the infrared 6, 7, 8, and so on. This basically told me that we would be getting these after concords bc by that time the concords were already confirmed for Christmas of 18. I’ve posted a link below of a video that was posted that shows them and the clearly have a stitched 23. Highly doubt they’d put 45 on these considering that he was already wearing 23 again by the time this colorway even came out lol.

Even though a stitched 23 would make sense, it's not happening. I doubt it would it'll happen. So, stop thinking that this year's release is going to resemble the sample with the stitched 23 cause a stitched 23 is not happening in my opinion. And besides, MJ never wore bred 11's with a stitched 23. I don't these 2019 bred 11's will be made like the sample on the video.

Last edited:
air-jordan-11-bred-release-date-2019-min-1200x750.jpg

High-cut patent leather sounds good to me. And if they want to make the breds with Varsity red instead of True red then that's fine. But I still think it should be True red instead of Varsity red. It has to be OG.

Last edited:
I'm with the majority of board, when they said they MUST have a "23" on the heels. However, I think this release will have the "45", and be advertised as a "45 sample", or "45 What If's?" Both ideas are completely absurd, but with Gentry back in charge, I DEFINITELY won't put it pass him. We already know that the Black Cement 4's, will be the same low tops, with Nike branding. I'm callin' it now, that the Playoff 11's will be 95% on point to the OG, but have "45".

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

I'm with the majority of board, when they said they MUST have a "23" on the heels. However, I think this release will have the "45", and be advertised as a "45 sample", or "45 What If's?" Both ideas are completely absurd, but with Gentry back in charge, I DEFINITELY won't put it pass him. We already know that the Black Cement 4's, will be the same low tops, with Nike branding. I'm callin' it now, that the Playoff 11's will be 95% on point to the OG, but have "45".

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Please don’t give them these terrible ideas :smh:

Back
Top Bottom