Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

My other two pairs from other shops shipped but still waiting on SP for my third pair

seeing other ppl getting SP shipping emails make me feel some type of way

but I know it will come

cool greys and columbias should be up next but inbetween you know we getting retro plus colorways.

too bad white patent leather yellows terribly. would be cool to see reverse concords or a white patent red or white patent carolina mid

We should all be grateful that the "sneaker twitters" didn't blast to the world that shoe palace still had a FSR on their site later in the day. I think that was the key reason why pairs lasted on their site for HOURSSS and everyone was eating in here. I ordered around 2pm EST time and I swore I was still seeing Ws on here till like 8-9pm EST. I'm super positive had the sneaker twitters found out and kept tweeting about shoe palace the stock wouldn't have lasted the way it did, it basically cut out majority of the competition because people didn't know.

When a restock is done, do shoes normally just pop up on a random day or is it planned? Hoping still to find my son a pair.

Part of the mystique

They know what theyre doing they been doing it for 10 straight yrs now lol.

What do you mean? Is there a set day in December that AJ 11s release? If not, why wouldn’t they want to make their own shipping easier by releasing earlier in the month?

It’s a good day today.
Cheers NT
C7CA4C02-E572-4EAE-8980-C7620A154A77.jpeg

I’m still mad at Vegeta for letting Cell absorb 18.

Just received my second pair. I took your guys’s advice and unlaced them. The ones from Nike is significantly better than the ones picked up from FTL. Better all around.. better leather, less nipples, it was more consistent. The first pair has mad flaws. Patent leather cut at the back is slightly off with one being higher than the other. I hella knit pick, It’s all good though since these will be worn. How’d your guys pair come out from SNKRS? They always come correct vs any other foot sites
55E9E60E-5AC2-4C0A-BD87-1723BA198992.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

cool greys and columbias should be up next but inbetween you know we getting retro plus colorways.

too bad white patent leather yellows terribly. would be cool to see reverse concords or a white patent red or white patent carolina mid

It’s too soon to get Columbias tbh, Legend Blues were almost the same shoe and it’s only been 5 years since that retro. Cool Greys are a far more likely re-retro.

Tbh, we should get 3/4 (regular XI mid-high height) Cherrys, UNCs, and Tuxedos as retro+ cws since the low top versions of those are arguably all classic cws.

Just picked up my pair. Definitely more thinner and less padding compared to the 16 Space jams. The red isn’t as bright a I thought it was compared to everyone’s pics

i just got shipping from shoepalace. and i ordered pretty late. around 5PM ET. 7 hours after the drop. so for all yall worried about shipping from SP, calm ya tetas.

like i said already.....SP is usually on point with their stock. they rarely cancel, because they rarely screw up.

u got an order confirm and a charge? ya good. b patient.
Did you pay extra for faster shipping? I ordered around the same time as you and mine still says processing.

Back
Top Bottom