Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

My 9.5 from SNKRS my bro got for me is getting delivered tomorrow already, I’m in Northern VA, never received shoes this fast from SNKRS.
My other 9.5 from SP just shipped, should be here by Friday.
I requested to pick up from UPS for my size 10 from SNKRS and no word in when that will be here yet. My 10.5 has left the UK and is on its way to the US.

Everything about my purchase from NDC has been strange. I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Like someone else said, I don't plan on wearing them anytime soon, but I get anxious with shipping around this time of year.

Ordered 9AM Saturday Eastbay, UPS says estimated shipping Tuesday afternoon. Fastest I ever got a package with basic shipping.

Has anybody blacked out the midsole on older pairs or plan to do it to their '19 pair? I know it may be disrespectful (some blacked out the white line on the cut of the PL so it's not haha) but I'm curious how they would look. If not I can use photoshop to see :lol:
Not my pics. thapointguy thapointguy
7ADECAA1-4AA2-4F45-B011-5D0CF37DA030.jpeg

Just received my second pair. I took your guys’s advice and unlaced them. The ones from Nike is significantly better than the ones picked up from FTL. Better all around.. better leather, less nipples, it was more consistent. The first pair has mad flaws. Patent leather cut at the back is slightly off with one being higher than the other. I hella knit pick, It’s all good though since these will be worn. How’d your guys pair come out from SNKRS? They always come correct vs any other foot sites
55E9E60E-5AC2-4C0A-BD87-1723BA198992.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I see nothing wrong here at all lol. People have received shoes with these same “flaws” directly from NIKE/SNKRS so there’s no real difference. They’re all the same. Hope you can enjoy em. They look fine.

NT ate on shoe palace because your average person ain’t staring at a screen with a 2 min timer and clicking back when it hits 1:50 over and over and over again :rofl:

Nah! I'm telling you....it's cause the "sneaker twitters" didnt find out and blast it to the entire world. Most of us wouldn't have gotten through and stock would of sold out quick had notification went out that a full size run was up on SP mid day -evening. Information is key, a lot of people rely on their tweet notifications for restocks, etc. Some reason we got lucky and the SP info thing didnt get spread like wildfire to the public. Timer meant nothing, would of sold out quick as hell had everyone and their mom knew.

Finally got shipping from Shoe palace. Thinking about if i should give them to my bro as a Christmas gift since i got my sis a pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom