Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

IMG_20191217_064919.jpg

My SP order from the late checkout still processing. Not tripping though, paid $250 after tax and shipping. Just want to see if the midsole has few numbs so I can swap the pair I already have.

FA just had some size options 10.5 up but I think they're gone now. I thought about it but I really need to chill.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn man! That was a long time ago! How are things?

I've been out of the A for almost 10 years now, but I visit often. I'm seriously contemplating moving back. Mom is still there and it would be good to have that support from the family.

I really appreciate the kind words. They help a lot, especially when I'm feeling low.

The stories were the best part of being on here back then. Some folks are so focused on getting what's hot right now that they don't even take the time to create memories in their shoes. The brands are also to blame. They don't give anyone time to digest anything before there's something else coming next week. Back then If a retro dropped, that was it. There wasn't another one coming for another month or two.

1. Move yo *** back home.
2. Move yo *** back home.
3. I'll secure you, you're 10.5 next year or cop you the flints. I'll never leave you dry cuzzo
4. Move yo *** back home.
5. Give Zay a huge for me.

spizike231 spizike231

Hey thanks for the help on the 11.5 sorry I missed your message yesterday, but my notifications on this site is sometimes delayed.

Not sure if you still have the extra 11.5, but if you do I'll definitely take them if nobody else hit you up for it yet.

It's holiday season gents, shipping is hectic. You'll get your shoes, worry about porch pirates and not the carrier companies

This time of year I get all of my stuff shipped back to my parents crib, who live in the country. Down a mile long rock path where only one car can drive down it at a time, who's only neighbors are my grandparents.

For anyone that ordered from Sivas. Just hold tight. I got this e-mail from them:

Thanks for contacting us. Yes, the order is confirmed. The warehouse is having some delays with the order due to the christmas season and that's why it hasn't been shipped yet. They should be ship before the end of the week though.

Regards and sorry for the inconvenience.

Emma

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom