Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Pages flew by too fast to keep up. Curious what happened to the footstores @3pm? Did they do raffles or fcfs?

Hopefully they got rushed and people snatched and ran. They made a mess out of this release.
Lol, lines were ugly in the morning just for reserve pickups. Saw an argument @ fnl between 2 ppl & security guard after the line was gone there. Passed by & all I heard was the guy say to the security guard "they have the f***** nerve to tell me I can get my kid the 6-Rings instead!" Felt bad.

I feel like ENDclothing realized they messed up with pricing canceled everybody’s order and is on StockX/Goat right now selling off pairs for profit.

We need at least five people in this thread to acknowledge that they received a pair from end.

Package is scheduled to be delivered today. It’s actually my first W from End. I was definitely surprised.

Lol, lines were ugly in the morning just for reserve pickups. Saw an argument @ fnl between 2 ppl & security guard after the line was gone there. Passed by & all I heard was the guy say to the security guard "they have the f***** nerve to tell me I can get my kid the 6-Rings instead!" Felt bad.

Not gunna hold you...that's kind of funny lmao.

Not playing around with UPS and their shady temps this year. Leave it at hub, I'LL come and get it!
I don’t blame you “tis the season” for that type of stuff 🤦🏻‍♂️. Last year i got my concords taken while it said “delivered” . I rather send it to a business

Damn I hope these fit TTS because my jams were big because i went up .5 so I stayed TTS with the Concords and they fit better. Hopefully I don't regret TTS with these. I have slightly wide feet

Son!!!!!
Looks like EBates gave me the 12% back on these! Lmao how sweet it is!

268754D3-B79B-41CE-826D-82E1E1896020.jpeg

I only hit twice on massive GR’s, I thought chances overall we’re good for this release so I didn’t bother with end.

Well at least there are miles ahead of SNS

one person received shipping for a massive GR of this size, funny business if ya ask me.

At least SNS shipped my pair...

Back
Top Bottom