Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Pull out box is alright. I liked the concord ones from.. 2010? But I respect that they came back with the og boxes last year and this year. I’m not sure what the Columbia’s came in, but it would be dope if they came with the og box as well. If they ever release these og cw’s again, it would be nice that they came with the pull out box. It would make these releases just a lil more special.

That ebay link looks like they raised the price to $350 from $320 so no longer retail

Subtotal (1 item) $350.00
Shipping Free
Tax* $32.38
Gift cards, coupons -$100.00
Order total $282.38

couldve got another 11.5 but dont need another pair. good for those still looking hope yall were able to cop

20191217_132543.jpg

Footlocker pair smh

Pull out box is alright. I liked the concord ones from.. 2010? But I respect that they came back with the og boxes last year and this year. I’m not sure what the Columbia’s came in, but it would be dope if they came with the og box as well. If they ever release these og cw’s again, it would be nice that they came with the pull out box. It would make these releases just a lil more special.
og Columbias came in the black/grey box last year's concords came in

the main thing I like about it is its sturdier than literally any other nike box. it lasts longer and doesn't "fold" under pressure. this sounds kinda stupid, but the pull out box is better quality. not that big a deal, js.
I hear you

it’s nicer to look at too lol

but yeah I definitely gotta keep these brown boxes on the top

I don’t do them clear container things

as for the box talk, the boxes slightly matter to me bc I'm not buying 200+ drop fronts from the container store. that said, I can really appreciate a sturdy box considering all the stackage.

The worst part with the pull out boxes is they sometimes get stuck when you try to close them..that small amount of space left to where you can’t fully close it and you need to slam it in until it closes. Maybe it’s just me.
First world probs

Back
Top Bottom