Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

E9571E08-362D-4F2C-8F4D-A183E94D38C1.jpeg
F61F9FF5-35E3-4D38-AD92-8F6123A5798D.jpeg

Both eastbay pairs arrived today. Successful triple up. Now I can fully beat this first pair up. Probably gonna wear them all week like I did the BC3/BC4s. I still haven’t broke out the concords:lol:

My story about this release in 96. Went to my hometown to see my Grandparents along with my Aunt and Uncle. I had 130 some dollars cash from some birthday money I kept. For one purpose, to get these. I went with my Aunt to get a pair of size 10s hoping they would be there. The Footlocker at the mall had em, I held em. Then realized my dumbass forgot the money at my Grandmas house. The store employee knew how geeked I was and promised me hed hold onto them. My Aunt drove across town to get my money that I left on the kitchen table. I ran into the house, got my wallet, ran back to the car and back to the mall.
Heart was beating out my chest. Finally getting these after the unicorn Concords eluded me for several other reasons. Run and I mean run back to that Footlocker, my Aunt trying to keep up. Only to be told, they have been sold. I was crushed like no other. I was 16. My Aunt chewed his ***.lol. But at the end of the day. I took the biggest L, in my little shoe career. My consolation prize? Went to a mom and pop store and found yes in 96 found a pair of brand new Jordan 7 playoffs originals which I still have today. Those are my two greatest Jordans of all time for several reasons but most of all that link to that day, and my Aunt Susan who tried so hard to help me get them. Thanks if you read all that. lol.
alsa2009 alsa2009 I wrote this like a year ago I think.

Restock on that ebay retail deal...with code PAIREDUP

you are right but they are legit retailer, just celebrated 16 years of existence
I still don't trust it. There was another guy on Ebay selling jordans in Orlando and after a few years he finally put UA which means unauthorized in his ad. I mean where would they get that many shoes. China?

UPS just dropped off my snkrs pear ...met the delivery guy at my door for the package. He was like yea it's the holiday season I was gonna hide your box. 🙄

Eastbay pear will be here tomorrow ...will have wifey at the door waiting like...

download.jpeg
Pair

I never do things for a pat on the back but my boy couldn’t get his size 14 and got a 15 off SNKRS and was worried they’d be too big.

i was on all diff sites for 2 hours trying to cart a 14 for him even tho I had my pair secured already. Finally got through and hit him up today when I got shipping info to let him know and this dude was like “aight sounds good “

cmon bruh

8.5 and up still there. Seems legit.:emoji_call_me: With the Pairedup promo code of course
I said what the hell and rolled the dice with this seller to grab my buddy a second pair of SZ 16s. $224 after the code. 16s are a B to find so I wasn't exactly confident in hitting on some restock down the road. Nothing to lose; if they turn out suspect, I'll just tell my CC company and get refunded.

I never do things for a pat on the back but my boy couldn’t get his size 14 and got a 15 off SNKRS and was worried they’d be too big.

i was on all diff sites for 2 hours trying to cart a 14 for him even tho I had my pair secured already. Finally got through and hit him up today when I got shipping info to let him know and this dude was like “aight sounds good “

cmon bruh
Sounds like you did want the pat on the back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom