Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I don't get it. eBay bucks is 1% cash back. You folks are quoting getting 10% cash back.

How y'all getting the $25 + eBay bucks? I bought something earlier. :nerd:
krueger3737 krueger3737
TURBO UNO TURBO UNO
V vig09

PO
Activate 10 percent eBay bucks offer first.
Buy any new pair of shoes at $300 or more.
Enter code PAIREDUP at the checkout(removes $100)
eBay gives back that 10 percent in bucks.

I don't get it. eBay bucks is 1% cash back. You folks are quoting getting 10% cash back.
The app has it at 10% when the offer is activated.

Dudes gonna be crying next week when they get them UA pairs from ebay. Y’all play on though.
Not me. When you buy with a reputable CC company, you're protected regardless. I had nothing whatsoever to lose. It's not like I passed on a restock pair from Footlocker or NDC or whatever in favor of this eBay pair. If I get a fake pair, I'll report the fraud to my CC provider, get refunded, and keep it moving.

damn that sneaker jesus on ebay still has size 10, 10.5, 11 and 12. sold 1000+ in 24hrs

does dude really have that many legit pairs

Fakes are out there but why would authentic pairs be unheard of on eBay? Especially when this shoe is so hyped and plentiful, any casual reseller with one or two is going to put them up. Just my thinking though.

Plus a power seller like that won’t risk his business on a shoe that’s netting him $50-100 profit max.

Not me. When you buy with a reputable CC company, you're protected regardless. I had nothing whatsoever to lose. It's not like I passed on a restock pair from Footlocker or NDC or whatever in favor of this eBay pair. If I get a fake pair, I'll report the fraud to my CC provider, get refunded, and keep it moving.
Like a boss!

Man everybody doubts eBay. I personally like eBay. Never really had any issue
It’s just the old days that killed it for the sneaker community. It’s gotten a lot better now with eBay and PayPal policies. I wouldn’t sweat it if you know what you’re looking for

Snkrs pair will be here tomorrow, they still shipping orders in them hot *** swoosh boxes?
It’s just a mean ol tape stamped with hella “just do it” logos. Pretty much the same. I’m sure these ups employees know. Only a fool would risk their job and jail time. It’s your neighborhood you gotta look after though lol

Back
Top Bottom