Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I've never sold on Ebay. Any tips, to avoid getting scammed by a buyer? PMs are welcome since this is off topic.

I have an extra shoe palace 10.5 coming in because I had an error with using my credit card to checkout. Somehow they still charged me twice and I got two order and shipping confirmations now.

I definitely can't afford to keep both pairs so I'd be willing to sell a pair at cost I paid which is $256.49 (accidentally checked off $16 promotional shipping smh). Both pairs should be arriving this Friday if anyone is interested.

I've never sold on Ebay. Any tips, to avoid getting scammed by a buyer? PMs are welcome since this is off topic.
You’ll be fine. What I do is I put “ must have feedback to purchase” on the description. I haven’t had any problems. I’ve only gotten scammed once and this is why I make sure buyers have feedback. Sold a pair of jeans and dude wanted a return sent back a rag. eBay and PayPal took care of the transaction, so you’re good

To be honest, you cant win as a seller either. Too many people out there buy a shoe thats real, call it fake based upon whoevers opinions and not facts. And ruin the seller rep potentially. Unfortunately, an honest seller meeting an honest buyer is rare, especially if its a high dollar shoe. I really dont know if a seller can prove a shoes legitamacy against a sellers fake claim. Can they?

To be honest, you cant win as a seller either. Too many people out there buy a shoe thats real, call it fake based upon whoevers opinions and not facts. And ruin the seller rep potentially. Unfortunately, an honest seller meeting an honest buyer is rare, especially if its a high dollar shoe. I really dont know if a seller can prove a shoes legitamacy against a sellers fake claim. Can they?

That's what I'm worried about. I just have a few extra pairs lying around that are over a year old, that I never got the urge to wear. The cash would turn into something that I actually would wear. But I'm really weary of getting scammed. This no seller fees, and the $100 incentive for the buyers, is really tempting though.

Lucky13s Lucky13s

-put signature confirmation on package
-make sure payment from seller is from a verified/confirmed address
-"must have feedback" is a great addition
-put "what you see is what you get, pics show condition" if used

You can put some extra work like recording yourself packaging the shoe into the box at the post office, but ebay really wont look into all that.

I don't think there's going to be a restock. Do you. Wouldn't like to see a restock happen? Perhaps around All-Star weekend?
Always one in the AS town. There will be restocks it's just how plentiful? There will be no new productions of pairs. Honestly only Nike knows who gets what likely.

Yeah, there’s definitely half sizes in UA pairs. Some dude in the city posts them on offerup, but he lets it be known that they’re reps. He has almost every og colorway that released this year.

Back
Top Bottom