Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Anyone here get two pairs of XIs from the SNKRS drop? I got one package the other day with the XIs, then another one today. Checked my FedEx profile and it seems they did ship two, one after another. Guess there was a glitch in the system with all the orders going out simultaneously.

You drove to pick it up from the delivery truck lol

The thirst man

Forget the thirst, driver might be packing and to be running up on them like that. Just saw a story about a Fedex driver get into a shootout with someone who tried to rob him. Driver got shot, but ended up killing the would be thief. Not to mention that unfortunate incident that just happened with the UPS driver.

You drove to pick it up from the delivery truck lol

The thirst man

Lol...look I know it sounds crazy. But I dont live in a nice rich suburban neighborhood like some folks in here. I live in the inner city, they throw your packages right on the doorstep etc. Missing packages are extremely common here. Been a lot of crime around and theft lately in my area too, I had my fedex package stolen last week. Another delivery driver was robbed and was in a shootout in my city last night..it was on the front page of the news...I think an NT posted the pic of it last night in here. I wasn't going to take any chances lol...I was off work early and had nothing better to do..I was just waiting...didnt hurt to drive a couple blocks around to go to him instead just to make sure I get them

Forget the thirst, driver might be packing and to be running up on them like that. Just saw a story about a Fedex driver get into a shootout with someone who tried to rob him. Driver got shot, but ended up killing the would be thief. Not to mention that unfortunate incident that just happened with the UPS driver.

Yup that happened in my city, but I know the drivers around here for years and they know me so its cool.

Well at least you got some shipping notification. Haven’t received anything either. Will try to send a follow up email.
One thing I noticed was that in the address the state was not showing up just USA. And my street number displayed twice. :blush:

For reals. It's now Wednesday going into Thursday. Would have thought shipping confirmation be sent out today. Oh well. Waiting game continues.

Christmas tradition since 2009. Rarely post and buy shoes like I used to but these were a shoe worth coming out of retirement for since I sold off my previous pairs. This time of year always brings back memories from the hectic Christmas campouts the crew and I had at Arden mall in sac. We use to literally jump over cop cars avoid the riot police to get into the mall for our space jams, cool greys, concords. After that concord release, raffles were implemented. Miss the Good old days, ditching work, game planning before a camp out. But we always used find a way and ended up with mad pairs!
3989E834-2942-4F31-8A5D-F3CB3FF17FFD.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got my pair in from Hibbett tryna debat if I should hold this pair and await my Nike pair to come in. Let 1 go on StockX ink doubled just n case an order got cancelled. How satisfied are u guys with Nike pair!? I gotta ship out to StockX by tomorrow so times ticking!

Just got my pair in from Hibbett tryna debat if I should hold this pair and await my Nike pair to come in. Let 1 go on StockX ink doubled just n case an order got cancelled. How satisfied are u guys with Nike pair!? I gotta ship out to StockX by tomorrow so times ticking!

Gotta wait for your nike pair. So you can compare both pairs to see which is the flawless one to keep, then let go the flawed on to stockx :lol:

Went to my local FEDEX hub to pick up the pair for putting in work putting in work and saw multiple other boxes there with "JUST DO IT" tape on it.. smdh employee goes "everyone today here for Nike!"

Except.. my package hit my local distro hub last night and didn't make it out for delivery to the hub unless they missed a scan. He pulled the "they have until 8PM" bs with me.. so let's see if Customer Service can find it. :nerd:

Lol...look I know it sounds crazy. But I dont live in a nice rich suburban neighborhood like some folks in here. I live in the inner city, they throw your packages right on the doorstep etc. Missing packages are extremely common here. Been a lot of crime around and theft lately in my area too, I had my fedex package stolen last week. Another delivery driver was robbed and was in a shootout in my city last night..it was on the front page of the news...I think an NT posted the pic of it last night in here. I wasn't going to take any chances lol...I was off work early and had nothing better to do..I was just waiting...didnt hurt to drive a couple blocks around to go to him instead just to make sure I get them
I posted that. I'm in DC and while my neighborhood isn't particularly bad, it's still the city and **** happens. That's why I'll be right up Landover bright and early tomorrow with my hands out like "gimme my ****!"

Man looks like a few people got gifted that extra pair from Nike. Wish I had that kinda luck.
Both my SNKRS pair and SP palace pair arrived at my brothers pad today, gonna scoop em tomorrow and see how those pairs turned out.

I posted that. I'm in DC and while my neighborhood isn't particularly bad, it's still the city and **** happens. That's why I'll be right up Landover bright and early tomorrow with my hands out like "gimme my ****!"

Yeah...some people in here can't really relate cause they never experienced it or live in a different environment. So they look at us like were crazy just cause we do extra steps to ensure we get our packages. I remember meeting someone that lives out in the burbs in a wealthy neighborhood , dude was so relaxed and left all his doors unlocked and backdoor wide open while just chillin in the house. I was so blown away lol. In my area theres like a home invasion break in every week you cant do that crap.

Went to my local FEDEX hub to pick up the pair for putting in work putting in work and saw multiple other boxes there with "JUST DO IT" tape on it.. smdh employee goes "everyone today here for Nike!"

Except.. my package hit my local distro hub last night and didn't make it out for delivery to the hub unless they missed a scan. He pulled the "they have until 8PM" bs with me.. so let's see if Customer Service can find it. :nerd:
FEDEX called the sorting facility and they “don’t have any information” on it.... I’m hot.

#DCorNothing

Nike need to really chill with that Just Do It tape, like forreal. I live in SE and that’s like a fat come steal me sign. Luckily I’m on a steep incline so you can’t really see the porch, plus we have a beware of dog sign. But I definitely understand taking extra precautions. Neighbors up the street get they **** taken all the time.

I've worn my first pair THREE days in a row now. JB really did a great job. They aren't perfect but they are easily the best retro of these ever.

I just wish the red sole was brighter. Everything else is FINE, even the different toe box shape I can live with.

These do run slightly snug though that's with sneaker shields inside. But the Concords feel fine with shields in. I'm hoping they get broken in a few more wears. My right pinky toe is furious with me but I am addicted to this shoe I can't stop wearing them. Getting multiple pairs of your grails near og form is surreal.

Back
Top Bottom