Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

ok Thanks bro. Where do you get the forcefields?
From fo
ok Thanks bro. Where do you get the forcefields?
sneaker shields has a website but they way overpriced, only get them when they have 50 percent off sale. But I ordered these off Amazon, they should be good
2 Pair -Men Sneaker Shoes Protector Against Shoe Creases, for Running Casual Shoes, Toe Box Crease Preventers, Soft Material,for Men's US Size 7.5-12 Amazon product ASIN B07VGT7HTK

Need a restock. Need a size 11 for retail. Looked out for so many people I have my size 11 away to my homie and kept a 11.5 which is too big and got cancelled from END this morning :frown:

in from Nike with the free 2day ship upgrade
real happy to finally have these 11s in the mix with my concords and space jams
7F72FE1E-4899-4734-A008-3E2E76B3F487.jpeg

The leather on the heel of my left shoe is buttery. The leather on the right shoe is a bit stiffer. Hoping my 2nd pair coming in has this same leather

these are fire. Glad to have em back in my possession :pimp:

057CBDA1-A714-4B02-A17E-C1DF86364D72.jpeg

Well, today sucked. Coming home from work I saw the ups truck up the street. I stopped and asked if they had anything for me and they did. The driver brings out mu box from DSG. Immediately upon getting it I think it feels light. The shipping tape is in tact so.i figure maybe it's just because the box was huge for a pair of sneakers. I open the box and see the nike box so I'm thinking all is good. Open them up and this is whats inside the nike box. All I could do was laugh it off. Called DSG and will be getting a refund. Looks like a warehouse worker pulled a switcheroo as the shipping box showed no signs of tampering. The correct order receipt was in the box too.

Attachments

• 20191218_162441.jpg
    20191218_162441.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 296
Thank you bro for looking out.

Sorry to hear that the package might be lost also.

Let me know how it turns out.
As of right now I’m calling Nike in 50 minutes to open the “lost package investigation” and refund me.. unless it delivers today or tomorrow I’m sure someone at the facility wears an 11.5.

I’m sorry bro. I really wanted to hook you up with a pair without you having to get ripped off for $300-$350. Hopefully you can scoop on a restock ASAP.

If they end up coming in tomorrow or something I’ll Pm you. We’re still on if I get them.

Here’s this for proof if any is needed. I really don’t need this second pair.
EB9E7BC5-A10D-4A86-8982-65845CDE79EE.jpeg

Well, today sucked. Coming home from work I saw the ups truck up the street. I stopped and asked if they had anything for me and they did. The driver brings out mu box from DSG. Immediately upon getting it I think it feels light. The shipping tape is in tact so.i figure maybe it's just because the box was huge for a pair of sneakers. I open the box and see the nike box so I'm thinking all is good. Open them up and this is whats inside the nike box. All I could do was laugh it off. Called DSG and will be getting a refund. Looks like a warehouse worker pulled a switcheroo as the shipping box showed no signs of tampering. The correct order receipt was in the box too.

smh!
Sorry bro. That’s terrible

Wow smh. Hope you're able to get a pair at a reasonable price.

I thought I was the only one that laughed it off whenever I take huge Ls. It really does help lol . I hope it works out for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom