Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Welp- tracking says it was delivered at 4:30 pm PST. Wife was home and and nothing was out there and she didn’t hear a knock or doorbell.
Sucks bro’s- what do I do now? Open a claim with fedex? If I got jacked then I want my money back...

That sucks man. If you didn't already, check with some neighbors too. If all else fails, gotta open a claim with FedEx and talk with Nike afterwards and see what your options are there.

If you live in an area where you’re worried about petty theft, you may want to stop trippling up on shoes and save that bread to live in a better neighborhood

giphy.gif

Yeah, because package thieves don't occur in every type of neighborhood

That sucks man. If you didn't already, check with some neighbors too. If all else fails, gotta open a claim with FedEx and talk with Nike afterwards and see what your options are there.

I’d double vouch for the checking with the neighbor thing...

Two weeks ago I had a package coming from StockX that showed delivered in my UPS app...Checked my front door when I got home and nada...Called UPS to file a claim...I’m sitting there on hold and the guy who lives a street over from me, but has the same house number, comes walking up with a box saying it got dropped off and he was seeing if it was for our address...

Next day we got a package that belonged to the people four houses over...

These temp holiday drivers give no damns...Not even on the theft angle either, they just want to clear these packages and get finished ASAP...

It's almost as if the temp drivers can't read house numbers. Happens ALL the time in my parents neighborhood during holiday season, and that's usually where I send my packages for the most part. Neighbors always had them. Thankfully never lost anything.

I’ve never used sneaker shields in my life. I’m thinking of picking up a pair. Do most of y’all mess with it?
I swear by force fields, not sneaker shields. FFs are soft foam. only thing is, in order for them to fit comfortably, u have to half size up on yours kicks. otherwise its unbearable! I half sized up my whole collection a few years ago and never looked back. lots of ppl here hate on them though, but that never mattered to me. keeping my kicks looking as fresh as possible over a long period of time is priority. it also works in your favor whenever you ready to sell your kicks in the future.

Yep, I've had to take 3 packages to neighbors this month. 3rd party contractor Amazon delivery folks just trying to drop off packages and move on. Ain't trying to find the right home.

didn't snap pics, but my snkrs pair came yesterday and it's not flawless like my hoh pair. not at all noticeable on foot, but I decided I don't need 2 pairs of these.

If you live in an area where you’re worried about petty theft, you may want to stop trippling up on shoes and save that bread to live in a better neighborhood
I can tell y’all it’s not always package theft. I have security cameras and a video doorbell. In the past two weeks I have had 3 missing packages and had to hand deliver a neighbors package that was put on my doorstep. I don’t know about UPS but fedex has all different people (maybe short service workers for the holidays) delivering my packages now. I know all my old drivers but it’s all new people now. The tracking info will say delivered but it’s not. I have claims out on fedex, ups, and usps. Gonna keep escalating til I get their regional directors on the phone. It’s bad out in Houston.
9ABBF624-852A-4C53-B54E-492F6E073B24.jpeg

Probably after the winter season. I was planning on rocking em tomorrow to go watch that new star wars but turns out tomorrow and the next couple days is going to be wettest days of the year

A little water won't hurt these, you'll be fine.

DammnnDee has a video he posted yesterday about how uncomfortable these XI's are. After he tripled up.:rofl:The classic pinky toe hurting story. Anybody else having the pinky toe issue with these?:nerd:

$220 dollars and they literally hurt your feet if you wear them for a whole day. Hilariously pathetic JB.

There is a much older lady where I work (about 60) and she came in yesterday with the XI's on. By the end of the day, I walked by her desk and she had already taken them off. They must seriously be uncomfortable.

DammnnDee has a video he posted yesterday about how uncomfortable these XI's are. After he tripled up.:rofl:The classic pinky toe hurting story. Anybody else having the pinky toe issue with these?:nerd:

$220 dollars and they literally hurt your feet if you wear them for a whole day. Hilariously pathetic JB.

There is a much older lady where I work (about 60) and she came in yesterday with the XI's on. By the end of the day, I walked by her desk and she had already taken them off. They must seriously be uncomfortable.
Can’t even really take these serious anymore. Idk if I’m just coming at this from an 07-09 perspective but ain’t no way these are as uncomfortable as some of y’all trynna make them out to be

How do yours fit ?

My size 14 Eastbay pair were delivered last night and they look good. My 13 is due here tomorrow. I'm looking forward to wearing these to Star Wars tomorrow.

Not all. But most of those shoe youtubers are young bucks or people that just got into the " shoe game" couple years ago. If you're an older dude that's been into this before the trend and social media...it's really hard to believe anything they say especially when they talk about sizing lol. Like someone else said....It helps to know your true to size and I think a lot of people don't.

I don't have any XI's. Not really my cup of tea. I had a pair of XIs in the past... and yep, left pinky toe killer. I wear size 12 in everything except for XII's and XIII's since they run big. I realized real quick that the XIs just look good(Top 10 J aesthetically) and aren't really good shoes for my feet.

I think people know their size. Lol what, people don't know their true size :lol: These shoes just have a problem with that area of the toe box. There are a bunch of comments from people in the comments section saying they are all having the same issue. I was just curious if most people had that issue - seems they do.

Back
Top Bottom