Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

DammnnDee has a video he posted yesterday about how uncomfortable these XI's are. After he tripled up.:rofl:The classic pinky toe hurting story. Anybody else having the pinky toe issue with these?:nerd:

$220 dollars and they literally hurt your feet if you wear them for a whole day. Hilariously pathetic JB.

There is a much older lady where I work (about 60) and she came in or yesterday with the XI's on. By the end of the day, I walked by her desk and she had already taken them off. They must seriously be uncomfortable.
These do fit a bit snug for whatever reason. 2018 Concords feel better, though these are my fav colorway. My left pinky toe is fine, but the right one is dead by days end.

I have CDP’s, 2011 Concords, and Cool Greys.

I have no issues with fit going tts on any of them.

We’ll see if these are different.

Bought mine just to hoop in my Sunday leagues, got them yesterday and practiced in them.

They might be going back to Nike as a return in the 30-day window. Double NBA socks and my pinky toe is killing me still. hahaha

Figured I'd add into the fit reviews.

I went TTS on these and they do feel a bit more snug in the toe area but not enough for me to want to go 1/2 up.

For comparison, these fit closer to the Concords of last year rather than the boats known as the Space Jam 16 and Win Like 82's, for me at least

I can tell y’all it’s not always package theft. I have security cameras and a video doorbell. In the past two weeks I have had 3 missing packages and had to hand deliver a neighbors package that was put on my doorstep. I don’t know about UPS but fedex has all different people (maybe short service workers for the holidays) delivering my packages now. I know all my old drivers but it’s all new people now. The tracking info will say delivered but it’s not. I have claims out on fedex, ups, and usps. Gonna keep escalating til I get their regional directors on the phone. It’s bad out in Houston.
9ABBF624-852A-4C53-B54E-492F6E073B24.jpeg
Yeah shipping errors are pretty high across the board during holiday season.

One of mine went from my city out for delivery one day, to a whole diff city and back to my city within 3 days lol. Got it yesterday, ish is weird

I don't have any XI's. Not really my cup of tea. I had a pair of XIs in the past... and yep, left pinky toe killer. I wear size 12 in everything except for XII's and XIII's since they run big. I realized real quick that the XIs just look good(Top 10 J aesthetically) and aren't really good shoes for my feet.

I think people know their size. Lol what, people don't know their true size :lol: These shoes just have a problem with that area of the toe box. There are a bunch of comments from people in the comments section saying they are all having the same issue. I was just curious if most people had that issue - seems they do.

I've honestly seen very few people who think 13s run big. 12s yes, but not 13s. They've always been TTS for me.

Damn Dee is absolutely a clown..... and no way i believe these are that uncomfortable after how comfortable last years concords were.

Anyways my package showed up yesterday didn’t get time to open it yet. Still waiting on 1 more GS pair to show up.

Figured I'd add into the fit reviews.

I went TTS on these and they do feel a bit more snug in the toe area but not enough for me to want to go 1/2 up.

For comparison, these fit closer to the Concords of last year rather than the boats known as the Space Jam 16 and Win Like 82's, for me at least

Funny... WL82s were my first 11s, actually got to try on both a 10 and 10.5 and the store, and I thought the 10.5 felt too big (which is my actual size) somImgot the 10s and sure enough, they hurt my right pinky toe. Went 10.5 in every pair after and they feel fine. Haven't wore the breds outside of the house yet so I can't really speak on these yet.

I had to sell last year's concords because the toe rubbing on the left shoe. Weirdly enough my 01 Columbias and 01 playoffs wore like champs with no issues. I had got some ds 1996 playoffs years later and while I can't comment on long term wear wise, just slipping them on to drool all over them they felt awesome. Seems that the lasts of these newer ones is cut different sure.

So thankful I’ve never had problems with pinky toe rub on any of my 11s. Starting to think I have the model foot shape that JB uses for their molds lol. 11s always fit nice on me whether I go TTS or .5 up. Even 2009-2015 11s feel fine on me at TTS. Wore my cool grey 11s the other day and didn’t want to take them off all day because they felt so good and broken in on feet lol.

Last edited:
I ordered a pair on drop from Nike Canada and they shipped via DHL from Amsterdam. Super weird. Delivery estimate is Dec 24th.

There's gonna be a lot of missed scans this time of year. I noticed that a lot with UPS especially. I'll get a departure scan from somewhere and then the next thing you know it's out for delivery.

There's gonna be a lot of missed scans this time of year. I noticed that a lot with UPS especially. I'll get a departure scan from somewhere and then the next thing you know it's out for delivery.
I hope that is the case. I tried calling Eastbay and they told me the same thing that UPS said - to wait until tomorrow. Absolutely no tracking info since it's destination where they are located. Nothing since Saturday night.

I hope that is the case. I tried calling Eastbay and they told me the same thing that UPS said - to wait until tomorrow. Absolutely no tracking info since it's destination where they are located. Nothing since Saturday night.
I've gotten the label created update and then no activity for a couple of days
Then on the day of the delivery tracking updates with about 5 different scans

Back
Top Bottom