Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

#unds today mite wear these for the rest of the month!!
20191219_194940.jpg

I called shoepalace no answer. Called Ontrac no answer, smh
they close at 5 customer service wise
call early
schedule a pickup
so u can come to the facility to get it
u may have to drive to hayward
thats what im going to do
they SUPPOSE to call me back
but its after 5 so idk
company is so trash
go to their yelp page
for the hayward location
bunch of similar complaints
they have 1 star

My pair from shoepalace shipped using OnTrac 12/17 and arrived in Hayward, CA the same day. It's still in Hayward today and now shipment is delayed until 12/20. I live in Oakland, which is 15 minutes away. Is this normal?
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Mine been there since Monday and it says I won't get them until the 27th

Someone out there gonna be crazy enough to cut a pair up and solve this discussion. I truly believe its a different grade of Cf. Cheaper? Probably so. I just wont believe JB would be dumb enough to put plastic in its place knowing that it used to be such an easy tell to fakes many years ago. Along with the fact that they (Nike) trys to boast about that tech and being the first to use it. Which is incorrect btw.
It’s carbon fiber. I’m quite sure.

Just picked up this pair from FEDEX..

why was the “JUST DO IT” tape halfway pulled off on one side?

Like someone was trynna open just enough to peek in?

My pair from shoepalace shipped using OnTrac 12/17 and arrived in Hayward, CA the same day. It's still in Hayward today and now shipment is delayed until 12/20. I live in Oakland, which is 15 minutes away. Is this normal?

Mine shipped via UPS. Picked up on Monday and will be delivered tomorrow in DC. Weird

Are the shoes in there?
Yeah man I kept pulling and after the halfway mark you could feel the tape actually pulling from the cardboard on the box for the first time.

I opened it and the shoes were in there but no packing slip from SNKRS is that normal? I thought I’d get a receipt or packing slip.

Yeah man I kept pulling and after the halfway mark you could feel the tape actually pulling from the cardboard on the box for the first time.

I opened it and the shoes were in there but no packing slip from SNKRS is that normal? I thought I’d get a receipt or packing slip.
no its not
but coulda also happened on nikes warehouse side as well

I don’t think the person who tried to open it got it open enough to take the packing slip or anything.. it was literally only like halfway down the opening.So Nike probably was just in a rush and forgot mine.

but I don’t think the tape was pulled at the Nike side.You could tell the tape was stuck to the cardboard and literally got pulled off just to a certain point... the cardboard was stuck to the tape already as I pulled it and it came off easy af and with no rip sound.

Anyway im just happy I didn’t get finessed by FEDEX.

Back
Top Bottom