Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

My pairs just came in, my Christmas gift to myself :wow:
CCF9DAAB-2A42-43EF-BCE9-081B509AFB1C.jpeg

Oh man, just tried my pair on for the first time and they definitely run small! My toes were all cramped together. I usually wear a 12 in all J's but looks like I'm going to have to return these and try for a 13 later on a restock

Thanks bro. They’re from express- slim fit

Do you put something on the concords to keep the blue jeans from discoloring them? I tried wearing Express jeans with my concords and they left a blue mark on the laces and nylon where they were touching.

Do you put something on the concords to keep the blue jeans from discoloring them? I tried wearing Express jeans with my concords and they left a blue mark on the laces and nylon where they were touching.

I’ve had them for awhile and they’ve been washed quite a bit too so I don’t see any color transfer. I always hesitant though because the same thing happened with my ghost Lebron 15s. The jeans discolored the knit upper a bit.

I think after you wash them a few times you should be good because I don’t notice that anymore. I still always try to avoid wearing dark jeans with lighter colored shoes though

these 11s runs perfect... the space jams ran big and i dont remember the concords fit cuz i never wore them yet lol... have to check when i get home and then edit this post

Damn, you sizing up a full size? Idk.. I think they’ll mold with wear. To each his own
A 12.5 would probably be perfect but I know that's damn near impossible on a restock. Only other J's that fit me this tight where I had to size up were the black/red 13s from a couple years back.

I think I'm going to see if they do get better after a few wears. If not, I'll just give them to my son since he's a 11.5

Label was created and shipped. Was scheduled for deliver yesterday. I didn’t receive package, tracked package then it read “label has been created”. Called nike rep said package never left warehouse it got “lost”

Label was created and shipped. Was scheduled for deliver yesterday. I didn’t receive package, tracked package then it read “label has been created”. Called nike rep said package never left warehouse it got “lost”
F I’m in the same boat. Luckily I got a pair from shoe palace coming on Monday.
Edit: my pair was probably given to Michael Thomas to hand out to his Saints teammates 🤣

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the QR code on the box is suppose to work? How’s it suppose to help fight fakes?

My pair was delivered Tuesday. You should email them just to be sure nothing is wrong. The day 5 - 10 days but they deliver fast

Emailed them earlier today and they replied back asking me if the raffle was in store which is not the case. Haven’t heard back yet after that and although I’m happy you all got your pairs from them I’m not sure if it looks good. Maybe I should start looking for flights to Sweden to burn that **** down.

If they said it got lost, a pair should be coming to you. They are full of **** if they (Nike) tell you they are all gone.

My BSTN pair arrived three hours ago. Another solid pair. Relieved I didn't get a bum pair and have to go hunting for a replacement. Nice to be in and out on this release ahead of Christmas. Also got a pair of Triax 96 blues coming by end of next week from Notre sale. Now once the Kobe V Chaos releases on Jan 3, this will go down as one of my greatest-ever sneaker holiday seasons. I don't even need anything else for Christmas :lol:
Oh, and just for one last time: F*** END.

Last edited:
If they said it got lost, a pair should be coming to you. They are full of **** if they (Nike) tell you they are all gone.
I just got refund email smh!! Bs! After he said he put a tracer on the package to see exactly how it got “lost”

Back
Top Bottom