Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Where do you find in-store cashback deals and how do you earn it?

I could only find it through the app, not the website. Search for Footaction in the app and you should see a 10% in-store offer. Click that and it should redirect you to a page to sign in and take a picture of your receipt. Submit the receipt and wait. Took like 5 days. Order is approved but money isn't in my account yet; it said it could take up to 45 days to show up for me to cash it out.

Agreed. Some cats just yap to yap. For me the red isn’t there and neither is the outsole near the toe box, it was a lot bulkier and stuck out when looking down. It’s slimmed down on retros, but that ain’t making me lose sleep. These are damn near perfect. If you don’t like them (complainers) then return them and move on. Lol
Exactly man. Some people just have to be kill joys smh.

Yeah i received my shipping on Saturday and it got Delivered on Wednesday. They probably are backed up from all the releases that they had this week.

My pair got delivered on Wednesday as well

Damn I hope they don’t cancel my pair and it’s just the period. Never had any issues with them before but it’s been a week and they haven’t even created a label yet. Worst part is I was in for one and this was it.

I contacted sivas and they said they didnt get their shipment in yet, that is the reason for thr delay. Should be next week and they will then send them out.

update on me package: got a VM yesterday and it was my neighbor saying she had my package and that it was delivered to her. I live in a condo and her address was on the other side. just same number. freaking seasonal drivers man....

Went to the ontrac facility to pickup my pair
So 5 pairs in
Still waiting on 2 more that should be delivered today

update on me package: got a VM yesterday and it was my neighbor saying she had my package and that it was delivered to her. I live in a condo and her address was on the other side. just same number. freaking seasonal drivers man....

Did you at least ask her out to thank her for not flipping it? Two birds with one playoff bro.

I bet the Jordan XIs are going to release on December

Is it from Nike?
It's not the 11. It's an extra pair of Flight '89 Black and White and Flight '89 White and Red that I used coupons and stuff on to get for about 100 plus shipping combined. Eastbay delivered both of my 11...and I'm waiting to see if there's a restock and then I splurge on pair number 3

Second pair (BSTN) just delivered to my job. The mail lady brought them to me. She was curious what it was because on the side of the box it says " feed fam, *uck fame".

Can’t stop wearing these.... OTW to pick up the Yecheil and hopefully they still have some of those uptempo breds....
F1A4085F-DA7D-4551-97A7-25B3A7CEC88F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom