Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Looking back at those, those really look abysmal! We actually accepted that Shape for many years…smh. I wouldn’t be surprised if 11’s from 09-15 went down in value because of how horrendous they are in comparison to the current shape/mold. Look at how low the patent “leather” is. It’s awful lol
fresh-prince-we.gif

Looking back at those, those really look abysmal! We actually accepted that Shape for many years…smh. I wouldn’t be surprised if 11’s from 09-15 went down in value because of how horrendous they are in comparison to the current shape/mold. Look at how low the patent “leather” is. It’s awful lol
What do you mean we? 🤔

I didn’t buy one XI mid from 08-15. Y’all can’t assume everyone folded under Nike’s pressure just because you did.

What do you mean we? 🤔

I didn’t buy one XI mid from 08-15. Y’all can’t assume everyone folded under Nike’s pressure just because you did.
I guess I shouldn’t have generalized, so my apologies.. Believe it or not, I didn’t buy any 11’s during that time, either. Literally the 11’s I previously purchased before those years were the black/red 11’s in 2001. I held the gamma 11’s in hand during its release and knew the quality was trash. The black concords in 2016 was the first 11’s I got since the 2001 black/red pair..

Once again, my apologies to whoever I offended.

I guess I shouldn’t have generalized, so my apologies.. Believe it or not, I didn’t buy any 11’s during that time, either. Literally the 11’s I previously purchased before those years were the black/red 11’s in 2001. I held the gamma 11’s in hand during its release and knew the quality was trash. The black concords in 2016 was the first 11’s I got since the 2001 black/red pair..

They were horrid and went on a hiatus from the 11/12 CDP until the 2016 Black Concords.
Would have easily passed on the CDPs as well but was no where near as savvy back then.
Latest run of 11s hits the spot so damn well, even did the IEs justice.
Need to stop playing holding out on the Columbias however.

Offended? It’s not that serious my guy :lol:

And I wasn’t trying to come at you, but I get irked when some people assume everyone settles for what Nike does like they do.

(Hindsight is 20/20 but at the time I didn’t think we’d ever have releases like these
Same. I liked and bought em. Its the only XI (concord) I have from that era of releases. If I would have realized they would have "remastered" or whatever these shoes years later, I would have held off, maybe. No one knew what JB was gonna do years down the road. I still have mine solely due to the memories of that time. I passed on those black and reds in 2012. I would have bought that CDP pack if I could have at the time. Glad I didnt though.

Back
Top Bottom