Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Baggy was trash then and it's trash now. If I see one more snowbunni with dirty, creased up forces covered by extra baggy washed denim jeans and a crop top..

OBkugB1.gif
The baggy agenda going on right now is insane.

I’ve always stood firmly in the “wear what you dig” fashion camp.

That being said, If those type of pants become a new thing with the youngins, I will literally immolate myself at the front gates of the Nike campus in Beaverton.

…you’ll probably see my picture on an album cover one day.

C25C6501-56DC-4AA9-8755-4AACE6B19409.jpeg

Sometimes it work though lol.
Define "works". I'm pretty liberal when it comes to other people sartorial selections and tend to keep critiques to myself if I even make them at all. But I've never thought "🤔....that works" when seeing someone rock skinny jeans, with a belt mind you, sitting mid-thigh. It looks uncomfortable, weird (like, why show the public 70% of your underwear 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️), and it doesn't make sense. Sagging in baggy pants while also not very becoming for adult males at least, at least that makes sense because the pants are so big they can't stay on your waist. The sagging happens naturally and actually reinforces the baggy look. But with skinny you have to actually pull them down to the desired sag level, belt them to help secure that sag level, then walk out the door 🤣🤣🤣.

If any of y'all do this, I mean no offense. I'm just an old guy who doesn't understand why y'all would do this to yourself.

You’re describing it in the most extreme sense, so yes, it does get wild when worn the way you’re saying it.

But there are less extreme times where I see a cat sagging his pants in a not so obnoxious way, to where it works.

That’s the best way I can explain it on a Monday morning lol

Plus, sometimes I’m that cat who sags a little. You’ll never see my underwear or belt but you’ll never assume me to be wearing my pants up to my chest.

You’re describing it in the most extreme sense, so yes, it does get wild when worn the way you’re saying it.

But there are less extreme times where I see a cat sagging his pants in a not so obnoxious way, to where it works.

That’s the best way I can explain it on a Monday morning lol

Plus, sometimes I’m that cat who sags a little. You’ll never see my underwear or belt but you’ll never assume me to be wearing my pants up to my chest.
To that point yes. But I dont really consider what we do sagging because if you were born after 1970 you probably don't wear your pants on what your grandmother would consider your waist anyway. Most of us wear our pants at our hips which is technically sagging especially if the boxers are showing. My grandmother would cuss me out and accuse me of sagging if she saw any degree of boxers 🤣....even the waist band. To her, and I guess anatomically accurate, waist is at or just below your navel.

But I wouldn't say I'm picking extremes because I almost always see kids in skinny jeans and their pants sagging to the middle of their thigh and even some adult men. I'm in metro Detroit but i see it in the suburbs, kids of all colors shapes and sizes. Not all of them but it is definitely a common sight.

If that’s what you always see, who am I to say otherwise.

From my eyes though, I see the extreme cats, I see the cats like me, and the cats who wear their pants to their chest, when I go outside.

None outweighing the next.

Back
Top Bottom