Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

IMG_3867.jpg
Watch it be that cp3 exclusive he wore months ago that look like the bred IE
I wouldn't mind those, just not over the real black and reds.

They could be throwing off the Griffins out there with the color code who are trying to get an early jump on production

Hope they still have the white outline on the edge of patent leather overlay, vibrant red outsoles and come in the brown/orange/black Nike box.

I bought an 01 pair earlier this year for a decent price, which was surprisingly in great shape. I will still go for 2 pairs of these. I had 2 pairs of 01s. One which I beat to death, the other, I sold DS on flightclub in like 04 I think. I will likely need 3 pairs total.

Oh ok. My OGs have that same red tint but that’s from the age.

Bro, Jordan's are brand new in these pics. They didnt turn red on accident

The mesh was black, the fibers in that specific mesh they used gave off red hues when a certain angle of light hit them just right. under normal lights and in person with no flash you didnt see that red hue. its kinda like old school pictures when a persons eyes would turn red when the flash was on the camera. your seeing this red hue in pictures in person it never looked red unless the light hit it just right. straight on it never appeared red at all.

the 2012s were labeled as varsity red right? I never owned this year bred was this year the same shade red as 2001 and cdp? they all seem to have the same shade of red to me but without having each shoe side by side its hard for me to say. CDPs were marked as multicolor and we got the right shade right? i dont think it matters what they call the color red we get, it should be what were expecting which is a red translucent outsole.

The mesh was black, the fibers in that specific mesh they used gave off red hues when a certain angle of light hit them just right. under normal lights and in person with no flash you didnt see that red hue. its kinda like old school pictures when a persons eyes would turn red when the flash was on the camera. your seeing this red hue in pictures in person it never looked red unless the light hit it just right. straight on it never appeared red at all.
I don’t believe that. I’ve never seen a Space Jam pic in any light that looked red. Also, the 2001 doesn’t look red after 17 years. There’s pictures of the 1996 from around 17 years that look red.

So they planned for the black mesh to have a "red hue" in pictures? Y'all are reaching with this...

You can see it in person clear as day.
I have an OG pair, and have NEVER seen this in all my years having them. I heard it mentioned in the last year or so and was confounded as to what they were talking about.

Unless I see evidence from 1996 that this is a thing, and was purposeful, you all are seeing what you want to see. Shrug.

Black mesh with a red tint... :lol:

I knew this would cause a rawkus :lol: When they brought it up last year, I was what felt like the only one to challenge this red hue thing. I mean I can see it so for me it wasn't that I said they didn't have them but that it must vary from pair to pair because I was obsessed with these back when they came out and at 11 I remembered them well enough to know that not every pair that I saw had red hue.

It's also fair to say that the 01's probably had a darker black than 96 joints. Similarly, they blackened out the white line on the PL on the 01's.

Now.. when they bring this up.. I'm not even touching it because a solid group on here swears by it :lol: ( JRepp23 JRepp23 I think has a pair too where he/you can see it that he's posted before)

This might be just like the shiny/leathery heel due to age claim(proven false) for the 5 and 6.

I just see no logical reason how it could be because of age when the 95 Playoff doesn’t have the red tint, and none of the retros do. It may take research and finding a 96 pair taken in 96 or soon after. Also, OG 11 mays have been produced in different countries resulting in some having it and others not having it.

Back
Top Bottom