Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

dang, GS pair still pending, while toddler and kids size confirmed within a minute on SNKRS

pending...i placed my order in at 7:04...for some reason they asked me for my password at 7:00 am and it wasnt working so i had to reset my password...good luck to all, it was fun trying to get these!

Hit a 12.5 on SNKRS! And probably took a minute to dig out card and get ccv, etc.

So...2 pairs of size 13 in hand and a 12.5 on the way...I'll be able to pick out whatever fits best. I NEVER can hit on 12.5, but did on 'cords last year and then again on the breds today. I guess that shows how many of these they are pumping out. Peace!

My 15yr olds 11.5 for Christmas
But might hold out until his birthday Jan 4 and make him sweat it out
Screenshot_20191214-090701.png

Didnt get my “Got Em” screen, the button just changed to “purchased” LOL weird but i’ll take it Now to call in NDC customer service because they didnt let me use my gift card

Aight NT I may need your help.

So I have my girl copping me another pair but the more I think about it she always wants to match and I actually got us a matching couples hoodie that goes with these. She’s about to cop me the pair (she out in Toronto and I told her I’d pay her when she see me) but I wanna use that pair and exchange with someone who gets a men 7.5. I should have thought this thru better and copped the 7.5 on my end and she cop me mines but I didn’t trust her to get the pair cause she not used to anything like this.

My question is do NT’rs do trades for sizes often? Or should I just use eBay or something to sell them then try and cop a 7.5 in men’s. CUz I feel like 7.5 men’s should be easy to cop no?

Can’t lie all this excitement got me feeling like I’m in my 20s again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom