Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

No luck picking up a pair from columbia mall without reservation. Footlocker gave out tickets already for unclaimed pairs.

Well, and here's the twist. I got the order confirmation page and my payment went through with eastbay and I got an order number. But NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND IT'S NOT IN MY PREVIOUS ORDERS! Top of it all? Trying to call Eastbay customer service, and they aren't even putting you on hold...just all circuits busy and call back...
thier site is trash right now i would wait for an order confirmation.
lol. Resell toilet paper on amazon, nobody bats an eye. Resell a Jordan....OMG YOU ARE HORRIBLE!!!
im not for reselling of anything tbh. its one thing if you happen to have something and want to sell it but all these non sneakerhead people trying to make it a business is really ruining it. to the point were even releases no one wants and the devout should get arent becuase people are just trying to resell. then more bots take up the restocks. its not cool.

If I actually got a pair from eastbay, shout outs to y’all because I just said **** it after pending on snkrs for an hour. Now snkrs saying there is an error. Wtf.

im not for reselling of anything tbh. its one thing if you happen to have something and want to sell it but all these non sneakerhead people trying to make it a business is really ruining it. to the point were even releases no one wants and the devout should get arent becuase people are just trying to resell. then more bots take up the restocks. its not cool.
But they do have it and then want to sell it.

For everyone getting Ls on SNKRS, did you try right at launch? I decided to actually go for them like 10 minutes after launch. It went through in about 3 minutes.

88 minutes of pending and I just now finally got the "sold out" message. So ridiculous. I literally hit buy immediately at 10am and pasted my password within 2 seconds. Loyal Nike customer for 30 years. Was even a Nike sponsored athlete at one point. There's gotta be a better way than this.

Got on snkrs at 7:27 for sz 10.5 and got the bank charge notification within 10 minutes. Cant see how anyone trying from 7am on, could have struck out on these.

Exactly. It's grimy. And it's okay with those that say it is until they miss a pair because of one.

88 minutes of pending and I just now finally got the "sold out" message. So ridiculous. I literally hit buy immediately at 10am and pasted my password within 2 seconds. Loyal Nike customer for 30 years. Was even a Nike sponsored athlete at one point. There's gotta be a better way than this.
I agree. It sucks. But it is what it is.

Some able to pick up multiples while others, nothing.

Snkrs did the bull****, I was on there @ 10 on the dot. Now they’re saying my size is sold out. Hopefully Eastbay comes through.

**** snkrs and nike!!!!!!

Everything we buy is resold.

But they do have it and then want to sell it.
nah that aint it. most of the kids are buying to sell. not to wear, not to collect. TO SELL. times have changed. Most of them aint even sneakerheads. then you have the soccor moms and older people trying to cash in too. Ive see way too many of them at physical releases. they will straight up tell you they dont care they just want to sell it.

Just jump on ebay or stockx. Support a youngsters "hustle". Sorry you missed.

Well, and here's the twist. I got the order confirmation page and my payment went through with eastbay and I got an order number. But NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND IT'S NOT IN MY PREVIOUS ORDERS! Top of it all? Trying to call Eastbay customer service, and they aren't even putting you on hold...just all circuits busy and call back...

If you don't have anything in 48 hours then worry. I printed all of my confirmation numbers with eastbay.

Hopefully it works out for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom