Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

DAMN if you "WON" from END but never got the confirmation email even though they charged you. Prepare for an L.

Thank you for joining our Live Chat service. A member of the Customer Service Team will be with you shortly to assist with your query.
Your customer service chat respondent has been updated. You are now speaking with Yasmin

Hi there

I do understand the fact that you have received the email of winning the draw of AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO HIGH and the fund is debited in a transaction in your bank. Unfortunately, the email you have received in regards to your winning of the raffle is incorrect. I have double checked with your account that there is no recent raffle order created in your order history. I would advise this is an error within our launch system that you are wrongfully sent with an inaccurate result of the draw, and you are incorrectly debited within your bank account. I can confirm you have not won the raffle and the amount you are charged will be released back to your bank account very soon. I really can only apologize for this error, and for any confusion this may have caused, and should you have any further questions at all, please do let me know.

WOWWWW that is horrible

you guys have ruined christmas

im in total shock. this was a gift for my brother who just came back from serving in the military and these were his favorite shoes growing up and this was going to be the best gift
CHAT RATED BAD
Leave a comment

And all you offer is an apology. And I had to contact you. What if I never contacted? Its been several hours. When were you planning to send emails to everybody

We are issuing refunds ASAP so this will not have been unheard of. I cannot apologise enough for the disappointment. We are happy to offer future discount if you wish to shop with us again

it will take sometime to trust you guys again after this, but if the discount is appropriate WITH NO EXCLUSIONS then maybe---- just maybe, ill be back. Please make sure to email me whatever future discount you will be offering. Again tell management it should have NO EXCLUSIONS and NO EXPIRATION because many like myself probably will take a lot of time to trust you guys again.

mjfls.gif

Just got through for 8.5 on SP after trying for 15mins. No guarantees until the I get the shipping email, but man it is a pain to buy shoes if you wear 8.5/9.
Kept getting card declined but got through first try for Paypal. I know someone else on here had Paypal issues but not direct card issues, very weird.

For those not getting anything loading on their browser, I'd suggest clearing cookies and restarting your computer to purge any bot detection that might be placed on your computer/IP.

Honestly, I think they’re hitting y’all with that lame of an excuse returner END because they notice they messed up big time with the pricing. Who ever did that is probably getting a lot of 💩

Just got the L from end after getting the W. Pretty wack. Anybody help with a 8 lmk. Thought I had them for under retail now no pair at all

SNKRS app had mad sizes this morning, they had dozed up there for about 30-45 minutes after release

Is anybody worried about the SP orders falling through the same way as the END orders? I saw people say they got through so I tried myself and also got lucky. I just feel I shouldn’t hold my breath. Congrats to everyone that got their pair, I couldn’t even get into my shoe apps last night let alone this morning.

I’m not even excited about the Jordan 11 releases and have been able to cop two pairs. Hate to be that guy but this was the easiest Jordan 11 release in a long time...easier than concords by far.

Been trying on SP for quite a while and just finally got through. What worked for me was to finally open a new browser and start over...1st time refreshing after the 2 min. it sent me to cart!

Heading back to the mall around 2:30 for unclaimed pairs. Will let y’all know how it looks in my area to give the thread an idea on pairs sitting.

My mall both Footlocker and Champs are doing some raffle ticket situation for unclaimed pairs. No ticket, no shoes.

The amount of pairs that are still going be available. They releasing these in waves, watch! Restocks on restocks for sure
That timer screen on SP says that is how they do it, the waves aspects anyways. That would make sense, I would think, for the shoe sites to state something like this to avoid crashing the apps and sites.

Back
Top Bottom