Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

2012s to grab the 2019s

04305FB2-3B00-42D8-BB31-52D23C3075E8.jpeg

7924FBBA-8C76-48B6-B864-E3F4CE2BF961.jpeg

NTSF’s about to do FCFS for their unclaimed pairs at 1pm. Wasn’t a lot of folks waiting outside when I left like 20 minutes ago.

lol nike SF stock must be pretty high. nike SF usually trash

Yeah, this was easy. If I got them at 7M reserve, which never ever happened even at 10M, it’s definitely the easiest cop. 2012 ‘s were a ridiculous. I think they were still doing midnight online releases if I’m not mistaken? Maybe 11 pm** EST, and us west coast folks were up at 2 am? It’s been a minute

Size 14 were very hard to get. They were one of the first sizes to sell out on both Footlocker and Nike.com. In store, nowhere to be found.

I woke up hella late for these lmao
Cuzzo said he might have gotten an extra pair and he'll let me know smh. Who got the plug on a size 10?

Went and picked up my pair from Nike Portland. We dont get ****. So I was hella shocked when the snkrs pass went live and it gave me an option for the first time EVER to reserve something worth a damn. Line for FCFS was pretty long, at least 100-150 deep if not more. It's just that time of year, man.

I'm old school tho, a Jordan 11 release to me isn't the same if it isn't closer to Christmas. I miss that hype. It was fun to be a part of and watch.

Do stores require an ID to purchase? I hit at two different stores, but the chances of me being able to leave work are getting real slim

For everyone still looking stay on Shoe Palace. Just grabbed an 8.5 for my friend's son 5 minutes ago. Just got to be patient. Dont refresh, let the timer countdown and then try again.

Yeah, this was easy. If I got them at 7M reserve, which never ever happened even at 10M, it’s definitely the easiest cop. 2012 ‘s were a ridiculous. I think they were still doing midnight online releases if I’m not mistaken? Maybe 11 pm** EST, and us west coast folks were up at 2 am? It’s been a minute

im thinking u hit with 7M because everyone and their momma couldnt even log in to confirm. lotta peeps missed out that way with their 10M.

Back
Top Bottom