Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Shoe Palace fcfs was organized in San Jose. I got there at 7:30 and a good 50 ahead of me. Sizes 8, 8.5, 9 and 13 were first to sell out. Wish they should've allocated more to the store if online ppl are still checking out.

When I went to go pick up my pair, two dudes ahead of me were at the counter mix and matching left and right shoes to create a perfect pair. They had the employee go in the back and bring the other pairs out in their size so they can swap around. I creeped up a bit towards them to see what size they were ...hoping they weren't doing that to a pair im about to get, luckily we weren't the same size. Dude saw me looking over and ended up showing me the tumble/non tumble of left and right. Left shoe had a hard plastic leather and right shoe had soft tumbled, I guess I cant blame them it looked pretty inconsistent I guess it would bug me too. I grabbed my pair and mine looked fine. I'm wondering If they were NTERs? Ya'll in here?lol.

Yeah, I have one pair that is tumbled and another pair that isn't. I definitely thought that was a little strange.

Breds for the whole family
5BB5059E-B9FB-4C87-8A40-6ABC410A2B26.jpeg

Anyone else NOT get a confirmation email from Eastbay yet? My card was charged and got an order number, but that’s it.

Damn this thread jumped since yesterday. Sorry, just skipped everything till now so hope I don't offend anyone but not knowing what's in the know. I stopped by my shoe palace this morning after the crowd passed. Was still able to grab an 8.5 and 9 to see which fits better. Seems like these things are plentiful and I'm glad everyone can eat. Surprised the resell market is still so strong on these at the moment knowing how many pairs were made

Do stores require an ID to purchase? I hit at two different stores, but the chances of me being able to leave work are getting real slim

The FTL/HOH I went to checked id, put in the pin and revealed the code like always. YMMV

SNKRS came through with the W. All the foot apps let me down. Especially footlocker, I got a pair on footlocker app but couldn’t buy them because the app crashed. I wanted two pairs, but I’m happy for now. These will prob sit in a box for a year so I’m hoping to get a double up pair for close to retail.
All of this

Anyone else NOT get a confirmation email from Eastbay yet? My card was charged and got an order number, but that’s it.

I got an eastbay conformation about 3 hours ago for 1 pair, but they did let me order 2 pairs on the same eastbay account with different CC and I see two seperate charges on paypal (was that a bug or do they let you order multiple of the same pair?)

Same. I have 4 separate orders (mens, grade school, pre school and toddler) pending. Hoping I get confirmation emails soon.

I have a problem with them charging shipping when the shoe is this much. Always a pass for me with them.

They are one of the last spots that don't charge me tax but i'm sure that will change soon
Also hate how FNL charged $10 for shipping
I don't think they charged shipping on the concords
Plus they have that promo where shipping is free for everything except the 11's :smh:

Hit on SNKRS this morning. Was busy so I have about 40 pages to catch up on.
Now that the dust has settled I ended up with 3 pairs. First time I get multiples of any sneaker for personal use. Love this model so much and I swear I’ve wanted a pair since I was a kid. Gonna beat a pair into the ground and still have some back ups.
Oh and I got an order confirmation from Nike pretty early but barely got the GOT EM screen a few mins ago lol

362AFDCF-0DEA-4D81-8A05-14046D7F920E.png

Back
Top Bottom