Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Dare I say there's a red tint :nerd: :lol: Few more photos coming too then I'm done.
20191218_144933.jpg
20191218_145040.jpg
20191218_145521.jpg
20191218_145620.jpg

Still need black cement 4s from earlier this year then my 2019 pickups will be complete.
20191218_150217.jpg
Love them 6’s man. Might wear mine for Christmas

Same honestly. I doubled up but have yet to wear them. Will probably have to wait till spring though given the weather here in Michigan.
Word word. I quit jordans late 2018 till now. Wish I doubled up bro lol. Had to get resell price. Just glad I have the play offs though

Do the toe fillers you can buy actually work? Went up a half sz and theyre a little big
yes I use them.

force fields for 11s, and sneaker shields for 3’s and 4s.

Use force fields for 11s because they are thicker plastic and it holds up the patent leather really well. And you can trim them to fit the 11 toe box.

and inb4 “creases show character”
Like my pairs looking fresh

Word word. I quit jordans late 2018 till now. Wish I doubled up bro lol. Had to get resell price. Just glad I have the play offs though
I feel ya. I don't think the infrareds go for too much over retail though depending on your size and all if you're interested in a double. But same, super grateful to own this year's playoffs. I'm still surprised I managed to get them so easily.

I feel ya. I don't think the infrareds go for too much over retail though depending on your size and all if you're interested in a double. But same, super grateful to own this year's playoffs. I'm still surprised I managed to get them so easily.
People say my size is “Rare.” 8.5.. so it’s up there. I think it’s rare because kids, women and men can fit them. Also the asian market.... lol. Never had this problem back then, but looks like the market caught up to it.

J
got email saying they are crediting me back
same here I paid with my credit card and got the cancel email called them back said it was from there security system and that it’s better paying with PayPal so I went from having a chance to get a pair and end up with nothing thanks a lot shoe palace

Yeah, good year. I just want my bred 1’s back and I’m complete. Probably won’t see them for a few more years. Rumored next year, but I highly doubt it

People say my size is a “Rare” size. 8.5.. so it’s up there. I think it’s rare because kids, women and men wear the size. Also the asian market for the size.... lol. Never had this problem back then, but looks like the market caught up to it.
Fair enough. Hadn't considered that honestly. Times certainly are changing. Checked GOAT just now to take a look and yeah like $60 over retail plus shipping which is pretty much $300 altogether for an 8.5. Though most sizes seem to be going for that much now too. They were hovering around $240 or so for a while in most sizes after release but resell is slowly climbing unfortunately.

It’s the holidays, man. That’s usually the case for a lot of shoes. I don’t see them going down either unless someone need the cash ASAP and can’t wait for a buyer.

Thinking about trading a pair of these for some concords or space jams. Are there any telltale signs of what to look for specifically so I know that they aren’t a fake or UA pair?

Still haven't got shipping from BSTN. Even sent them an email as to inquire the status of my order. Only got their automated response that they're experiencing a high volume of emails.

One time this girl bought the old love new love pack of me. Asked for extra pics gave them. Lowered the price and everything. When she got the shoes she sent pics of stains that were on the laces and dirt stains on the used shoes I previously sent pics to her of. She wanted a discount now after having the shoes in hand. I told her to send them back at her exspense since I didn’t accept returns but I would since I’m so nice. She refused she wanted a discount. She filed a Ebay claim, they sided with me. She filed a PayPal claim they also sided with me stating buyers remorse. After all else failed her she filed one with her credit card but again they sided with me. She took the L
Making a purchase, then complaining and asking for a discount is the hustle. Never give discounts. Make them spend the money for return shipping and give thema refund, then sell to someone else.

Yeah, people aren’t down to trade man. I tried. Some even want both pairs for one concord. Wtf... why would you even counter offer with that

purchased my bred 11 from goat as i striked everywhere. what does it mean when it goat says pre authenticated and it ships from hong kong?

People say my size is “Rare.” 8.5.. so it’s up there. I think it’s rare because kids, women and men can fit them. Also the asian market.... lol. Never had this problem back then, but looks like the market caught up to it.

Wouldn't necessarily say it's rare., it's just in demand. Size 7.5 is actually rare. There's usually one size of that in stores or none at all. But you're right the asian market and other factors make sizes 7.5 to 9 the " money size" which really sucks for small footers who really want their kicks to rock and have to compete for them. . Back in the day I believe sizes like 9.5-10.5 were the more popular sought out/valued sizes.

Wouldn't necessarily say it's rare., it's just in demand. Size 7.5 is actually rare. There's usually one size of that in stores or none at all. But you're right the asian market and other factors make sizes 7.5 to 9 the " money size" which really sucks for small footers who really want their kicks to rock and have to compete for them. . Back in the day I believe sizes like 9.5-10.5 were the more popular sought out/valued sizes.
Yeah, my homie used to resell way before I ever got into it. He would tell me it sucks that I have* small feet because if I were to try to sell them later, I would have a hard time. That isn’t the case these days lol

Back
Top Bottom