Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

:lol: The 2011 thread was legendary, nothing will ever top it.
The 1 and only time I camped out for sneakers in my 10+ years of collecting, and it was a zoo.
NYC sneaker campouts was wild back then, still wild now, but even worse back then :lol:

DMP thread was the best until the 2011 release of these lol. But the DMP thread was similar.

Champs decided to do a line in the middle of the mall right outside Champs. I had a lot of fun that day.

Galaxy Foam thread >>>>>>>>>

I remember the cement 4s came out exactly a week before the Foams and people started camping out. People thought it was for the 4s but NOPE, it was for the Foams! :rofl:

I remember the cement 4s came out exactly a week before the Foams and people started camping out. People thought it was for the 4s but NOPE, it was for the Foams! :rofl:

Ironic, because Foams are more or less dead now... Guess that trend didn’t last lol

That was the best release ever man, thread and anticipation to get them in hand and be lucky enough to cop

Good old days

The 2013 Bred 1 thread would like to make it's case...

Hearing whispers that Black Friday will be a big drop too, meaning a fan favorite. JB is making it easy to pass on the 20 pairs of 1s and other garbage dropping next year

That was the best release ever man, thread and anticipation to get them in hand and be lucky enough to cop

Good old days
DMP thread was the best until the 2011 release of these lol. But the DMP thread was similar.

I wasn't on NT back then, I was like 13 in middle school exploring general releases (back when retro plus colorways were actually good) :lol:
I remember seeing the Cardinal 7s at the mall and it was a rap after that, (which is funny because I hate them now) :lol:
09 Space Jam thread was pretty epic too, I was salty as HELL. That and the 2013 Royal 1 thread, never been so heated in my life.

I wasn't on NT back then, I was like 13 in middle school exploring general releases (back when retro plus colorways were actually good) :lol:
I remember seeing the Cardinal 7s at the mall and it was a rap after that, (which is funny because I hate them now) :lol:
09 Space Jam thread was pretty epic too, I was salty as HELL. That and the 2013 Royal 1 thread, never been so heated in my life.

I dig it lol.. I cant even remember the amount of times I was salty haha.. its just apart of the sneakerhead thing at this point.

I believe some people act out with these on purpose. They hear concord 11, and immediately think about violence or acting like some middle school kids. That’s always been my biggest concern with drops like this.

Time to start putting money back in the war chest now.

These will not be missed. With the exception of the Black Cement 3s, no other shoe really matters next year now.

To all my fathers, husbands, and gentleman with responsibilities: it is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. We will be doubling up no matter what the wife/gf/bf/cohabitation partner says. Christmas presents just got cancelled. Mortgage, water, electricity and food will be paid but everything after that must be tabled for later. I’m buying a blanket because I will gladly sleep on the couch from Oct-Dec 2018. Deny the kitty and I’ll just fap on my phone in the bathroom like a wild animal. We will not be denied! We will not be told what to do! Settle this in divorce court if we must!

To all my fathers, husbands, and gentleman with responsibilities: it is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. We will be doubling up no matter what the wife/gf/bf/cohabitation partner says. Christmas presents just got cancelled. Mortgage, water, electricity and food will be paid but everything after that must be tabled for later. I’m buying a blanket because I will gladly sleep on the couch from Oct-Dec 2018. Deny the kitty and I’ll just fap on my phone in the bathroom like a wild animal. We will not be denied! We will not be told what to do! Settle this in divorce court if we must!
My wife gets up with all this. I'm lucky. She wants me to have em just as much as I do. No bs. Hell she wants em in lows.

Cannot wait for these.
I struck out on the 2011s and never wanted to pay resale. I'd be happy with one pair but hoping for 2.

The Rock.gif

Back
Top Bottom