Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The cushioning is fine
maxresdefault.jpg
Where did you find this photo?

Just watched that video of the XI, I remember when they first came out, I liked them but didn't want them because they were too girly looking for a basketball shoe. By the time I realized I really wanted a pair, they Taxi's already released and XI's were nowhere to be found. I def goofed on that one, but I eventually got pairs. I feel like Concords are like white AF1 lows, you can never have too many pairs imo. They just fresh and versatile. I need these and Blk/Red XI's and a double. I love this shoe. Also what people don't realize about the cushioning of the shoe, all they are doing is putting a thicker insole inside the shoe and making you think it's a magic trick :lol:. If you have a pair that feels thin inside, change it for a quality insole and see the difference.

i have a brand new pair of the 2011 version. should i sell it to flight club/ebay/cl
i never had a chance to wear these. im sure they will do them right this time around

i have a brand new pair of the 2011 version. should i sell it to flight club/ebay/cl
i never had a chance to wear these. im sure they will do them right this time around

IMO sell them, they aren't that great. I only say that because I have the 2000 version to compare them to in terms of quality and actual wear. If you don't have any earlier version them to compare to, then you'll probably love them.

I would get rid of them asap with the 2018 release looming. The longer you wait the less you wI'll get for them.

Will we get a new box with these? The 2016 space jams didn't come with the same box as the 2009 pair. If not, these would be the first xi to reuse the current xi box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom