Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Ryan Griffin Ryan Griffin Khalid hit you up?

yep we been friends look exactly like mine
IMG_9178.jpg

Look, I'm not really one to complain, but God, I wish y'all would stop talking about, and entertaining this dude. I get it, the dude was selling, and advertising fakes.

Y'all have been talking about the ****, for like 20 pages. The jokes are lame, the comparisons to Air Randy, are beyond redundant, and not funny at all. If y'all ain't gon talk about, or post the Concords...

Shut the hell up. Stop posting. And wait until some new pics, surface.

Last edited:
Look, I'm not really one to complain, but God, I wish y'all would stop talking about, and entertaining this dude. I get it, the dude was selling, and advertising fakes.

Y'all have been talking about the ****, for like 20 pages. The jokes are lame, the comparisons to Air Randy, are beyond redundant, and not funny at all. If y'all ain't gon talk about, or post the Concords...

Shut the hell up. Stop posting. And wait until some new pics, surface.
639A37E6-6ADA-4A54-9637-96E0CDA96D18.gif

^^^^^^

I've been doing that fam... That's what I do 99% of the time. This **** though, has made me reach my breaking point.

**** is beyond tiring, and lame.
Dont worry, the clowns will eventually get bored and we can start talking about shoes again. Until then, we gonna see some lame jokes and trolling to its max.

Well they are now :D
Come on man, your losing all cred with your posts. Laughing about everything is not gonna get you anywhere. Be real with your story.

Yeah Im still entertaining this dude because I want to know more about this early process. Sue me....Dont care at this point.

Come on man, your losing all cred with your posts. Laughing about everything is not gonna get you anywhere. Be real with your story.

Yeah Im still entertaining this dude because I want to know more about this early process. Sue me....Dont care at this point.

I can't give my story but its funny hearing people type what they think they know about you. I don't take anyone in here serious because my money isn't made on this website and never has

Both you dudes got the 2 really hyped releases as your avy’s. None of which have any official pics out yet. So what’s to argue about?
What are y’all fighting over again?

It is entertaining tho

Both you dudes got the 2 really hyped releases as your avy’s. None of which have any official pics out yet. So what’s to argue about?
What are y’all fighting over again?
Your right. My avy has the shoe that started all this for me. 1991..Subject dropped. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom