Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

yep we been friends look exactly like mine
IMG_9178.jpg
those arent nike shipping boxes
dude has fakes
i use to work at a nt
and know what their shipment boxes look like

Mods could also be more proactive by reporting his user and IP information via ICE’s online tip form (https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form) based on suspicion of trafficking counterfeits/trade importation violation. From the pics, this dude and/or his “friend” have at least several cases.

It’s funny cus we’ve seen Khalid’s and know those are legit and have compared the two. What a clown.

Last edited:
That boy got them Hong Kong Concord 11s
Payed For Via Western Union

And shipped via dhl.

I’m saying, there are no legitimate pics out yet. And my plug who worked at a sneaker spot for years that used to get all the quickstrickes, used to get they’re shipments from Nike either the same week of release date or the Friday before. Not MONTHS early. Nike wouldn’t ship months before otherwise we would have had pictures popping up all over the place and early pickups by a bunch of people. We all know how Nike feels about early drops. Stores used tho loose the ability to order Jordan’s from nike if they were caught selling early back in the day a footlocker around me got caught selling Jordan’s early and stopped selling them all together they went out of business working the next 2 years.

Point is Mr griffin. Stop fronting

It really is crazy how hypebeast taste has changed from 2012 to now. This is the perfect example that you mention.
I consider the 2011 concord release as a milestone in sneaker history just like the Pigeon dunk release. It was after the 2011 release that big chains started implementing raffles, extra security checks, app process, etc

not that crazy. rappers, notably kanye stopped wearing non collabs jordans lol. and other guys get their own collabs which are still hard and hyped to get. (travis 4s, drakes, etc.). the "raptors" 4 would've been hard to get if it was a drizzy cosign.

11 con.jpg

How are these not lowtops bro?

Look at what I pointed to compared to whats in your own gd av

89023.jpg

What's that say on the boxlid in chinese? Super perfect?

Back
Top Bottom