Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

But you don’t sell :rolleyes

Of course im going to eventually sell the pairs in the post. I guess im suppose to hold all the pairs for me :rofl:. I meant im not selling them early hence is the reason i said wait until release date where receipts will be available

Man I wish your story would get straight because I could of sworn you said when you originally posted those pics, that they weren’t yours. Meaning not yours to sell.

You want tagged pics with your name and date in them to confirm which pairs i have to kill your confusion or will you still be confused? lol

Lol their your words boss. We’ll be waiting on the edge of our seats for your receipts. See you in a week brotha.

2B60508A-064D-4117-AB2B-D7490F109D6D.gif

Obv the UA pairs are going to be similar...seeing as its probably the same people/factories that were hired to make the real ones prior...doesnt mean im buying them. And idk why peeta griffin in here still yappin..He expecting a pat on the back for havin early pairs..(thats if they are real)

No ifs about it man. They’re fake. And he’s laughing about it. NT really has changed. Never thought I’d see the day. Seen folks get banned for far less in the past.

Is the patent leather cut similar to the 2016 SJ’s? Or is it a different cut/shape

Back
Top Bottom