Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

does bun b have a nike hook up?

there have been plenty of rappers who rocked fakes in the last couple of decades

im not sure if yall being serious or not?

0CFEAC8C-AEBA-47AE-BB30-774A4A486A06.gif

Here is Khaled’s pair. Based on HIS pair:

94E2EF25-2AB0-4391-8649-D3BA82314FCB.jpeg
B0997108-EE39-4382-95F6-B9DC9B423602.jpeg
7E3E4741-34E0-460A-9233-1A4C8C25D411.jpeg

1. As the early UA and Reps suggested, pairs will have a higher mesh and upper similar to the OG. You can see it on some Platinum Tint pairs.
2. This pair looks nothing like RG’s pair because of the mesh height, but, pairs may vary as always.
3. If y’all don’t trust dude, ignore him and cop from a trusted retailer on RD. RG, if I were you, I’d just fall back. You’re egging them on, and this will continue. There’s not much official images, so there’s nothing really for anyone to talk about yet.

1. As the early UA and Reps suggested, pairs will have a higher mesh and upper similar to the OG. You can see it on some Platinum Tint pairs.
2. This pair looks nothing like RG’s pair because of the mesh height, but, pairs may vary as always.
3. If y’all don’t trust dude, ignore him and cop from a trusted retailer on RD. RG, if I were you, I’d just fall back. You’re egging them on, and this will continue. There’s not much official images, so there’s nothing really for anyone to talk about yet.

Same as last year as i told NT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Where are those guys that were trying to legit check my pairs with what they "thought" they look like? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im not on here to sell sneakers bro just to prove folks wrong bro. Happens almost every year lol. Good luck to everyone though on release date

You responded to guy like he was agreeing that Khalid’s pair looks like yours. But on #2 he clearly states they look NOTHING alike. Are you that dense?

You responded to guy like he was agreeing that Khalid’s pair looks like yours. But on #2 he clearly states they look NOTHING alike. Are you that dense?

Some pairs will vary but most will look like the pairs i have. i bet everyone pairs wont look like Khaled pair either on release date

Obv the UA pairs are going to be similar...seeing as its probably the same people/factories that were hired to make the real ones prior...doesnt mean im buying them. And idk why peeta griffin in here still yappin..He expecting a pat on the back for havin early pairs..(thats if they are real)

Varying and looking completely nothing a like are TWO DIFFERENT things. Reading is key.

does bun b have a nike hook up?

there have been plenty of rappers who rocked fakes in the last couple of decades

im not sure if yall being serious or not?

watch for ~45ish seconds from that starting point to answer your question.

You've never seen the shoe so why are you posting? just read and be quiet man until release IF you get a pair lol

That’s cute. You ignore the statement and tell me to be quiet. Lol what are you, 12? Lol. Let’s not act like this is going to be a super limited release and hard to get.

That’s about the answer I’d expect considering you deleted you “pm me for concords” in your profile lol. Guys a joke.

That’s about the answer I’d expect considering you deleted you “pm me for concords” in your profile lol. Guys a joke.

Mods made me take it out. If you get a pair post them. Lets not act like the demand wont be crazy for these. Get from behind the computer and go network at the store lol

and my status said " get your concords through me" meaning get your preorders in. But i forgot these guys on here "think" they know it all by looking at a pair from 1995 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom