Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If they going in order by the year( I know it isn’t always the case)hopefully they bring back the charcoal 7s the correct way and shape like they did they Bordeaux’s a couple years ago

I usually buy 2x pair of the holiday XI release (sans 2015, those 72-10’s did absolutely nothing for me). Was planning on selling all my XI,’s, but may hold onto a pair of each and cop these. Always missed out on these for one reason or another.

Still salty over getting shutout of the DMP madness. Was retired from 2008-2012.

These will be had. Don’t even care about the shape, I’m not wearing them.

Cardinal 7s remind me of the Jordan 5 3m tongue with the black midsole. My favorite J of all time.

Please just let the jumpman be facing the correct direction on the left shoe. Thats all I ask for.

Hard to say Cardinals and worst in the same sentence. It's a slept on CW in my opinion, but seems underappreciated as far as sales and resale value.
7 Cardinals are a clean and classy shoe. Lack of hype generates a lot of dislike I believe. The man scored 64 in those joints. Everyday type shoe to me and would love a new pair for sure.

No Cardinal 7 slander please. Even I didn't fully appreciate them at first, but I got the 06 pair for the right price and they get better over time. Def an underrated cw. Back to the topic at hand...I been thinking about doubling up on Concords if they drop. Undecided as of now.

Switch the Bordeaux and the Playoffs and I can dig it...

Agreed

Hard to say Cardinals and worst in the same sentence. It's a slept on CW in my opinion, but seems underappreciated as far as sales and resale value.

7 Cardinals are a clean and classy shoe. Lack of hype generates a lot of dislike I believe. The man scored 64 in those joints. Everyday type shoe to me and would love a new pair for sure.

Those 7s hold a special place in my heart because those are the first Jordan retros that I saved up money for back in 2011 (I was 16 at the time). I still have them in my closet

White upper/black bottom is always a harder colorway to pull off. Cardinal 7’s are dope but are definitely the weakest out of the OG colorway 7’s, which says a lot about the OG colorways of the 7’s....

No Cardinal 7 slander please. Even I didn't fully appreciate them at first, but I got the 06 pair for the right price and they get better over time. Def an underrated cw. Back to the topic at hand...I been thinking about doubling up on Concords if they drop. Undecided as of now.
I will try for 2. Only because my uncle has wanted these since 95 and my cousins didn't follow through for him in 2011. I promised him Id go for 2 pair. If I only get 1, I may end up giving them to him. He probably didn't believe me. But that's my goal. Even though he a Laker fan. Its still all good.:lol: I truly intend on getting him a pair of these.

I will try for 2. Only because my uncle has wanted these since 95 and my cousins didn't follow through for him in 2011. I promised him Id go for 2 pair. If I only get 1, I may end up giving them to him. He probably didn't believe me. But that's my goal. Even though he a Laker fan. Its still all good.:lol: I truly intend on getting him a pair of these.

Lakers fans know what’s good man...

F09FDCD8-B97F-40FB-959C-3926C41B8806.jpeg

Cardinals are dope. If the upper wasn’t smooth and tumbled, they’d be a true L.

I find it interesting how 11s threads always have a wide array of topics. Don’t want to see 11 months straight of “must cop” posts

They were easy to come by years back, probably still are. Would be one of the shoes I would like to repurchase eventually.

Back
Top Bottom