Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I need that 23 or 45 stitched never understood why didn’t stitched from them beginning but instead of that screen printing crap:smh:

Was looking at my boy's 2011 pair. The patent is cut so low, I asked him if they were fakes. Those are terrible.

I need two pairs of these next year.

Doubt these will be limited. Space jams produced about a million and gone rather quickly. JB will def collect some steam with all the 1s releases, and dialing back production on other shoes. But I’m sure they’re looking at Concords to be their 4th qtr money maker.

3 pair if true
5A6E35FD-A854-4C23-BC5D-5B2F867C4E2A.jpeg

Not sure about these all blacks. Having the Gammas, I don't have a crazy need for these. If they put the new high cut PL on them though, I might be swayed. If they indeed release this in May though, and there's the Concords for a holiday release, are we still getting another holiday 11 as rumored?

Pinoe is saying holiday 2018 for the "Blackouts." We'll find out, but I'd think they'd do like this year as opposed to having one 11 in May and then one in the holiday season.

IMG_6377.jpg

maybe a bad pic of them but they literally look like the gammas to me

Same color sole as Gammas to me, just make it dark black JB... can't be that hard...

air-jordan-11-xi-blackout-sample-6.jpg

Pics from 2012 or 2013 look almost identical...

Last edited:
Those blacks are terrible and the patent cut looks bad too. Money saved.

Those blacks are terrible and the patent cut looks bad too. Money saved.
These are just a pic of a sample from some years ago. The actual release will have the higher cut PL I'm sure. Also, if they indeed do a blacked out 11, I'd imagine there's something premium about them.

cant wait till real pics pop up cuz them samples came out around the same time as the anniversary xi. mad old

Back
Top Bottom