Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Your right, It dont resemble an original Jordan 11. But how does that mean its not ok to like them? In 09 and 2011, it was the closest thing we had. So everyone was going after them. People conveniently forget about that. Now so many want to be "OG snobs" turning their nose up to something they all wanted AT THAT TIME. Its funny to me. Thats all.

I respect your opinion but keep this in mind, do you know how much it sucked for me and countless others such as yourself who are major XI fans during that time? I wasn’t gonna buckle and cop a bad shoe. Imo it’s not even comparable to a real 11 so I was sick for a few years expecting jb to NEVER get retros right. I returned those tomato paste red/white xii in 09 when I got them in hand. Banana shape and steel toe boot toeboxes along with backwards jumpmans is where I draw the line. I literally see all those bs shoes as fakes. No difference imo

Some people will love anything they release.
I did. Is that wrong? But wait, it gives people like you to come in here and clown up, right?. Cool then. Its all fun. I guess in todays Niketalk if you like past releases you are at risk of being flamed for it. People like you keep others that are genuinely into this to stop posting in here.

I'd still try to sell that pair and if StockX rejects it (which I kind of doubt), so what? Worst case you end up with the shoes back in your hand that you have now. I'd take the shot when I know you can pocket around $350 after fees. Just my opinion, though.
yep true true. i got enough to spend on 1 2018 pair. $350 is good money, but if it was $500 or $550 something like in 2014-2017 maybe i’d sell em.

I did. Is that wrong? But wait, it gives people like you to come in here and clown up, right?. Cool then. Its all fun. I guess in todays Niketalk if you like past releases you are at risk of being flamed for it. People like you keep others that are genuinely into this to stop posting in here.

Wrong is not the right word. You can buy whatever you want. In no way am I telling you what to buy or what not to buy.

Risk of being flamed? :lol: who is getting flamed? Because I’m criticizing Nike/JB for a terrible product? That has no personal correlation to you. You got sensitive because I laughed at 2011 Concords, while kids in middle school praised your 09 Jams... like that made any sense at all :lol:

I respect your opinion but keep this in mind, do you know how much it sucked for me and countless others such as yourself who are major XI fans during that time? I wasn’t gonna buckle and cop a bad shoe. Imo it’s not even comparable to a real 11 so I was sick for a few years expecting jb to NEVER get retros right. I returned those tomato paste red/white xii in 09 when I got them in hand. Banana shape and steel toe boot toeboxes along with backwards jumpmans is where I draw the line. I literally see all those bs shoes as fakes. No difference imo
I have those 09s also. My point is at the time of release, you took what you got or you didnt. Why is it so wrong to like something that may not fit the standards of others? This is what keeps several out of here. Some in here never post anything at all constructive. They just want to stir up bs with their opinions.

Wrong is not the right word. You can buy whatever you want. In no way am I telling you what to buy or what not to buy.

Risk of being flamed? :lol: who is getting flamed? Because I’m criticizing Nike/JB for a terrible product? That has no personal correlation to you. You got sensitive because I laughed at 2011 Concords, while kids in middle school praised your 09 Jams... like that made any sense at all :lol:
But why laugh at someone elses comment though? That what Im getting at. This is not about me at all. But why do that? You can say I am getting sency all day long. But really Im trying to understand your motive on why you feel the need laugh up on someone that likes something you may not?

But why laugh at someone elses comment though? That what Im getting at. This is not about me at all. But why do that? You can say I am getting sency all day long. But really Im trying to understand your motive on why you feel the need laugh up on someone that likes something you may not?

These are SHOES, man. You take this **** too serious and personal. NT is a platform for opinions and reactions, whether you like that or not.

I hated 2008-2015 Jordan 11s. I picked up a couple pairs here and there but was always sour because of the shape and materials. Ended up selling them all off. I’m happy with what’s coming out nowadays.

On the flip side, I don’t give two effs what other like or don’t like. To each there own. I grew up with the OGs and 2000 retros so I knew what they should look like. But like I said. Like what you like and keep it moving.

Couple more DMP 11 photos never hurt!

B6DE39F6-AD2C-483D-B463-5D35BCBA104B.jpeg

F71795F2-D32F-4A08-862F-75D296251542.jpeg

These are SHOES, man. You take this **** too serious and personal. NT is a platform for opinions and reactions, whether you like that or not.
You dont get what Im saying here do you? I know they are shoes. You turn this into a sensative issue when its not. You turn this into a "your taking it to serious issue" when its not. Its about letting people say what they want to without repercussion. Guys like you prevent so many others from expressing opinions because they dont want to get flamed up. That why so many have left this site. You really dont get it do you? We here to talk about shoes. Why we like them, and how we can get them. Whats your motivation?

I remember I got my dmp pair with the Jordan lettering on my 11’s
On the eyelets
I didn’t know if they were fakes or not
Was searching nt and other sites for clues
To help

For a concord thread this one has been pretty calm for the most part honestly. Wonder if this is the calm before the storm and if it'll get more hectic as release day gets close. :lol:
Na, not this time. Times have changed. Demand is at its lowest I've ever seen. All sought-after OG colorways sitting or selling out after 2/3 days. The 2011 concord thread was in the 2000th page by now. :lol:

i mean you all do know how hyped the threads were in dec 2011 :lol:

ndc with the white page and black text

Site timed out.

And yet order went thru>D. I was happy to see my pair, missing out 11 years (2000) and 5 years (06)

I remember thats the only release I literally got through at the drop, checked out and was done within 5 min

so weird

Back
Top Bottom