Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The box is a nice touch for collecting purposes. I like to think that us NTers are all collectors we are on a sneaker forum after all.
I guess it matters more to some people. I honestly only care about the box if I’m buying an OG or first retro sneaker. That holiday box is probably the reason most of my XI’s are either still DS or have 1 or 2 wears. I never feel like going through the routine of taking that box apart. I just grab something easier. Plus I’ve been converting to drop lid storage boxes anyways.

I think the slide out boxes are definitely nicer and makes me feel slightly less salty about spending $220+ tax of a pair of synthetic leather make in China sneakers, but I also agree that it makes getting them out to wear more of a pain in the ***. Despite that, I'd still rather have a pull out box than not, no kidding.

Nah.. keep that slide out garbage. I hated that since day 1 lol and takes forever to pull out kicks and wear em. I love the OG box but if you got the Shadow X's you know its fragile. It's the shoe that must stay at the top of the stack.

OG III boxes arent that great either.

I throw my boxes away *shrugs*

Looking back, I coulda made a few bucks selling the boxes but whatever

I’m iffy on what sizing to go with

My TTS, 11, fights just right, but unforgiving on one side, so it becomes uncomfy

Obvious answer would be to go up .5, but idk if they changed the sizing on these

I don’t care if Jordan’s were stiched or not unless they’re gonna go back to the way they did the OG’s and first retros where it doesn’t rub off they can stitch the numbers for my $220 + tax. If you want to get technical this heat press they are doing now isn’t true to OG. They used a different method back then.

D2B74360-9496-4F19-BB89-34F0C5F8E378.jpeg

A3E221B3-9DAF-41C8-9D7A-7EE2B7865998.gif

Back
Top Bottom