Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Go ahead and waste your time laughing. I got those Royals under retail too.

And yes, I even posted a legit thread without naming the seller until there were enough responses to shield any prejudice. Guess what? Legit.

Pretty sure Zyzz has ordered several pairs from him too.

^ word price is kinda skep

unless you have to pay retail on top of that price

I’ve never really liked the concords as much as I like the breds. We’ll have to see if the first images win me over. I understand this is one of the most popular Jordans ever but they just don’t do it for me.

Zadeh was already caught posting or selling fakes before in one of the JB threads and ppl continue to cop from him. UA gonna UA.. To each his own..

EF8BFB11-4F1F-43C6-BC75-9F8B9F842E55.jpeg
The win like 82 are too similar to these. I can’t see Nike releasing 2 similar pairs of holiday 11’s a year apart.

I guess you weren’t around for the black varsity 6 and the black infrared 6 that released months apart.....literally the same shoe.

EF8BFB11-4F1F-43C6-BC75-9F8B9F842E55.jpeg

I guess you weren’t around for the black varsity 6 and the black infrared 6 that released months apart.....literally the same shoe.

Lol I bought white Varsity red 6’s and the infrared pack on release day. Not really an acurate comparison imo when you’re comparing summer air jordan 6’s to Holiday air Jordan 11’s

Lol I bought white Varsity red 6’s and the infrared pack on release day. Not really an acurate comparison imo when you’re comparing summer air jordan 6’s to Holiday air Jordan 11’s

You made a claim and I came with an answer. They’re both shoes and yes it’s comparable. Holiday or not JB has done this before and they’ll do it again. It’s all about that money.

Last edited:
You preordered a shoes that's gonna be $220 retail for almost half the price? So dude is purposely losing money?

Skepticism understood, but from the pre orders I've seen (plus my own), he's legit. Bought with a discount code during Christmas, they are currently listed for retail I believe.

Good news if the caption is indeed true.

I hope this is true. The Concords are one of MJ's most iconic shoes, and though I still have mine from the last release, I'd take a pair with the higher cut PL, and more pairs just means more people at least have an opportunity to get them.

Zadehkicks has a pre-order up for men's pairs for retail. They also have a 35% off promotion currently which brings the total to $143. Sounds sus af. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom