Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Wonder how much used 2011 Concords can go for lol. Probably end up trying to sell them once these are official

Can't wait for these to drop. I missed out on the 2011s and had several chances to get the 2000s but I never went through with it. I need to get these though. No excuse not to.

I usually don’t buy anything from a reseller but if I miss out on these...I might just have to give in and spend the extra cash. Doesn’t matter if these are mass produced these will sell out quick. You’ll have dudes come out of nowhere buying these. Just like the last drop. These has to be on top 2 or 3 for most people that wears Js. Everytime someone finds out that I wear Js they always ask, do you have the white and black one with the shinny thingy around it? They don’t even wear Js. Don’t mean to hype this release up but it will. Can’t wait!

I sold my DS 2011 pair to a NTer that was getting married last year. He wanted em for his reception. I figured I'd be good with my DMPs but I miss these. Hopefully they got that thick patent cut, I'm ready.
I was first in line for the 2011 pair at my local FNL and ended walking out with a half size too small. SMH I'll never forgive them for that :lol:

I sold my DS 2011 pair to a NTer that was getting married last year. He wanted em for his reception. I figured I'd be good with my DMPs but I miss these. Hopefully they got that thick patent cut, I'm ready.
I was first in line for the 2011 pair at my local FNL and ended walking out with a half size too small. SMH I'll never forgive them for that :lol:
Something about the DMP's outsole makes those look special. Whenever they do a retro of those or even add that look to it on this year's Concords would be great.

found these on zedah kicks. didn' see the 2nd page of pre orders. now just gotta figure what size too get. still havnt worn my jams cause I went tts and i feel like i should've sized down. I'm guessing these will be the same as the jams sizing wise but If I gotta pay an extra $40 to size swap idk if the preorder is even worth it.

these in the high cut are a dream shoe along with the PE 45 SJ that dropped...im beyond hyped lol i got a feeling cool greys for 2019

I'd love to double up with this wide release making it easier, but at the same time seeing everyone and their mama rocking concords in chicago gonna be cringe

found these on zedah kicks. didn' see the 2nd page of pre orders. now just gotta figure what size too get. still havnt worn my jams cause I went tts and i feel like i should've sized down. I'm guessing these will be the same as the jams sizing wise but If I gotta pay an extra $40 to size swap idk if the preorder is even worth it.
I would just try the jams on you don’t have to wear them but to atlease see where your foot lands as far as sizing I wouldn’t take a risk like especially given the fact you have a pair of shoes to try on so you won’t get your wrong size but that’s just me

debating whether I should get rid of my 2011 DS pair before the new ones release

Back
Top Bottom