Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I would die of happiness if we got that tint on these and the Columbias. Best looking outsole on any XI is the OG Tint. Not clear. Not icy blue. But that greyish blue . Dont @ me
all u gotta do is wear dem all winter dey gon be greyish blue by new yrs :lol:

So the Concords def come up a little bit higher in the mesh, and dip a little lower on the PL. bking985 bking985 pair looks amazing. In fact, I haven’t seen a retail pair that looks bad at all yet.
D3FBB52E-D84B-462B-950E-1370F2E789EE.jpeg
its also a shorter toecap. with that nice straight collar going on these are perfect

I wasnt expecting much with these but I wouldve been absolutely pleasantly surprised to get these on that early drop

Lol! All good brudda. You’ll have em in time for playoffs. I usually wear my gold toe 1s or my black/gold nikeid PG1s for games on Sunday. But against those Eagles, these will be rocked
I wish we had armstead and dav though. its still going to be lights out with those color rush jerseys in the dome

I hate to bring up sad stuff but seeing these pictures of people copping, reminds me of when I copped my pair in 2011 and my dad had died a week earlier. feels like weird and felt like a deja vu kinda feeling looking at the last set of pictures remind me when I took a pic of my pair sitting on the box because I was still hyped after everything going on.
cop in memory of ya pops..stay strong homie

I honestly prefer the higher PL cut so of course the new ones take preference over the 2011’s look wise. Plus, I went TTS on the 2011’s and my pinky toe dies everytime I wear them. I just put on the new ones and these are comfortable. They fit like the 2016 SJ

Great pics! I have 82s but not the ‘16 SJ... how do these Concords fit compared to the 82s? Thanks.

So the Concords def come up a little bit higher in the mesh, and dip a little lower on the PL. bking985 bking985 pair looks amazing. In fact, I haven’t seen a retail pair that looks bad at all yet.
D3FBB52E-D84B-462B-950E-1370F2E789EE.jpeg

8A1DF239-CD27-414D-9BD6-D197E531E3D5.jpeg

That height difference is small, but huge. Both are still flames tho

Overall height wise, new Concords are about 1/4” higher than 2016 SJ and WL82’s. PL cut wise, new Concords are about 1/4” thicker at the stitching at the heel than SJ, around the same at the jumpman, then dip down a lot lower towards the pinkey toe area
8B650A40-3311-41AD-909F-AB4AFFEB16E1.jpeg

SWEET CLAWD HAVE MERCY!!!

These just took the #1 spot, over the 2016, Black Metallic 5's, for THEE BEST Air Jordan Retro, of the decade!!!

These are SUPERB, over ANY 11, we've got, in 17 years. IMHO.

Just imagine, if they put that much effort, into fixing the Air Jordan 4, giving us a 90%-95% PROPER retro, of the 1989. I'd cry tears of joy, like a little girl, and die a VERY HAPPY man.

Oh well, a man can ONLY dream. Especially, when it comes to the AJ4. That model, has been damn unrecognizable, for almost 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom