Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So beautiful
46307182_1630218947079720_8837514545804083200_n.png

thinking about buying my sisters a pair for xmas

last time i bought them some 11's was in 2001

bought all of us a pair of playoffs

pockets was hurting

383274483726680064.png

I told myself after the Space Jams i was good...then I started beasting over those Bred SB dunks...soon after i tried early access on the Concords without hestitation and here we are smh.
giphy.gif

Bro, the last few months I've kept saying I need to slow down, downsize even. But naw.

Thursday - Concords
Today - Zebras
Saturday - Unions
Saturday - Hopefully also the ROTY

HALP!

Bro, the last few months I've kept saying I need to slow down, downsize even. But naw.

Thursday - Concords
Today - Zebras
Saturday - Unions

HALP!

There’s no hope or help for you.

If I've learned anything these past few 11 releases, it's not to worry.

Even if you somehow strike out, resale will be next to nothing.

Win Like 82s are going for less than retail in my size nearly a year later. Space Jams are going for maybe 50 dollars over retail two years later.

Anyone who wants Concords will have Concords unless they're broke.

Thursday - Concords
Today - Zebras
Saturday - Unions

HALP!

Thats a solid 3 day run, my pockets would be in shambles. I would love to get my hands on the Unions though

I clicked the link in the tweet as soon as it was posted, but it immediately said sold out. Was there another drop today, or was this a mistake and they sent yesterday’s link out again?

Catching up on the thread made me truly develop a respect and hatred for whoever designed the "Got 'Em!" page :lol:

Scrolling through like 5 pages of screenshots of the same **** isn't fun. Congrats to those that got them though.

One pair for me on release, and a second pair if I can catch a restock/if resale is less than $50 over box in January.

I’ll be that guy
Just got shipping from snkrs
Scheduled delivery on tues :pimp:
My first pair of concords
I’m super excited can’t wait

I’m right there with you. Glad I copped. I was iffy at first but these are so iconic and the fact that Jordan brand put a lot of effort into them makes them a no brainer. Nike’s shipping been on point lately, their stuffs been showing up in two days out here to Cali

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom