Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Everyone will have a chance at getting these so no need to really complain. But what I do know is...the exclusive items and or drops like these...you CAN NOT only rely on SNKRS notification.
Exactly

Not sure why people are upset about the early release, they got TONS. I mean I know some wanna lock me up early but yea it’s a crapshoot and it didn’t last long either

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN

Big ups on your video man...Almost the same exact story over here brother...This is the first shoe I actually had to hunt down because they sold out...I remember early December 95 they were pretty much completely gone...Got lucky when a guy at a random Sports Authority agreed to do a heavy check of the stock room (Took him almost half an hour) to see if there were any in my size that go stashed somewhere...That guy had to know they were hidden by some other employee but he let me get them anyway...Eternally grateful to that man...

Congrats to all that caught that sneak drop I literally missed by 1 min wa sin the shower smh. But I do see these will be easy to obtain multiple pairs for the collect if wanted. I mean even these early release pairs are sitting only over 50-60 retail on the reseller sites. All your pics got me hype too keep em coming!

Only bought the Cements this year, but sheesh if I get Concords 2018 and with a million pair that shouldnt be hard I think this will be one of my best year Sneaker wise even with just 2 purchase.
I feel the same way I only purchase the bc3’s and the bred toes

Jeez the stock x undercutting is hilarious legit get a notification every 5 min about a new lowest ask dummy’s somebody bout to except my 10 dollars over retail by tonight

The 2000/2001 retros are def not trash. As close as this recent release? Maybe not but the only 11s that are absolute garbage is the 2008-2015. That’s the truth. Quality of the 2000 retros were awesome.

Olddddddd photo of my 2001 playoffs.

21C1E918-5EDA-4BE5-9CAB-3728BD5FE616.jpeg

Olddddddd photo of my 2001 playoffs.

21C1E918-5EDA-4BE5-9CAB-3728BD5FE616.jpeg

Clean pairs man. :pimp:

2001 was my senior year, I worked at champs. If my memory serves me correct these dropped in December. I copped pairs for my whole fam on discount. I worked at the outlet so i had to go to a different store. Dudes was crazy salty. I was holding up the line buying 8 pairs and took sizes. The very next release the procedure was changed and all FL/champs/ FA employees were only allowed 1 pair per release. Good times. :pimp::evil::D

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the love. Some of you have reached out publicly and others privately. Many of you get it, others not so much. I really had a moment there having the shoe in hand then just taking a moment to reflect on all the years I’ve been collecting. I’ve been a part of so many camp outs, people fighting, stabbings and hell even shoot outs. All this for ****ing shoes. Raffles, physical raffles, 9pm Eastbay phone orders, internet orders, spinning wheels of death, stuck splash pages, more standing in line, saving money, etc. Too many god awful moments in this hobby but there are also some beautiful ones I’ve been a part of as well. It’s the wins and the loses. The process of 23 years.

I didn’t want to post the video here to overshadow the discussion but if you’re interested you can check my YouTube. Next time I share I’ll have a personal review and comparison with the OG, 2000, 2011 and the 2018. Peace.

Thank you guys for the love. Some of you have reached out publicly and others privately. Many of you get it, others not so much. I really had a moment there having the shoe in hand then just taking a moment to reflect on all the years I’ve been collecting. I’ve been a part of so many camp outs, people fighting, stabbings and hell even shoot outs. All this for ****ing shoes. Raffles, physical raffles, 9pm Eastbay phone orders, internet orders, spinning wheels of death, stuck splash pages, more standing in line, saving money, etc. Too many god awful moments in this hobby but there are also some beautiful ones I’ve been a part of as well. It’s the wins and the loses. The process of 23 years.

I didn’t want to post the video here to overshadow the discussion but if you’re interested you can check my YouTube. Next time I share I’ll have a personal review and comparison with the OG, 2000, 2011 and the 2018. Peace.

Hey man. Some shoes just do that for us. And you and I alike share that shoe. A lot of fond memories for me as well and I love the representation of what it means to you in that video. A lot of younger kids/generation just don’t get it because they’re in it to make a quick buck or for the thrill of owning it and then letting it go. The peeps that date back to originals and moments when MJ dawned that specific strikes a cord in a us that most wont understand. Now get started on that review!! Haha looking forward to it. I’ll have some good comparison photos and possibly a video as well once I received my 2018s compared to my OG.

Salute!!

Back
Top Bottom