Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Don’t 11s last forever? I’m not talking about OG, I mean the retros; the CDP 11 and DMP is still wearable right?

I never get snkrs/Nike notifications
I just follow twitter feeds
All the alerts do get annoying
But when you hit on certain drops it’s worth it

Well of course, I’m asking if they will crumble?

No, they won’t crumble. Not well kept pairs at least. But honestly, if you see OG pairs don’t crumble why would a years newer DMP/CDP crumble? It’s almost like your asking a rhetorical question lol.

Last edited:
No, they won’t crumble. Not well kept pairs at least. But honestly, if you see OG pairs don’t crumble why would a years newer DMP/CDP crumble? It’s almost like your asking a rhetorical question lol.
It’s a simple question lol. I’m not sure if the retros have the same exact compound, and I haven’t had my 2009 pair since 2011. IF I asked the question, it’s probably because one of you all in the thread may know the answer.

It’s a simple question lol. I’m not sure if the retros have the same exact compound, and I haven’t had my 2009 pair since 2011. IF I asked the question, it’s probably because one of you all in the thread may know the answer.

So you REALLY want know if the CDP/DMP 11 does this
24708CE2-6F74-40E3-817B-A08A2EADFEE7.jpeg

181B0D3F-9C1A-4A8B-A1A6-F5C6DFA1DFE4.jpeg

FAC341DB-D096-4C0D-B2B5-AA32F97B4C51.jpeg

?

Surprised dude showed back up. Must suck to see all these real pairs knowing you’ll be sitting on stacks of fakes lol.

Back
Top Bottom