Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Yes I’m sorry I forgot to do that one, I’ll work on it today.

tonytobacco tonytobacco So I'm not really quite sure how to change materials, apologies for not getting it exactly how you said..hopefully the color layout gives you a good enough idea

SBB AJ1.png

maybe use a columbia upper and tint it cream? dont forget the midsole

nice effort though.

I was thinking of changing it to a creme leather upper with orange leather in the back. black liner. cant decide on black or cream jumpman. Also, im on the fence with a clear outsole/orange pods vs orange. The jumpman must match the number though.

the cream keeps it from being the bengals editions.

Last edited:
What 23? Lol

I was saying for the pairs that did release with the 23 it should’ve been spaced out more as compared to being so smushed and stacked together.

Next year I hope. The one true sneaker I've been waiting decades for. Passed on the 2012 trash pair. Ever since JB got back into making 11's look true to the original, I'm juiced son.
It has to be with the white liner across the patented leather like the originals and the SJ's from 2016.
Also...
When are we going to get a proper bred low IE?

Yea I definitely need another pair of the bred low IE 11 badly.

maybe use a columbia upper and tint it cream? dont forget the midsole

nice effort though.

I was thinking of changing it to a creme leather upper with orange leather in the back. black liner. cant decide on black or cream jumpman. Also, im on the fence with a clear outsole/orange pods vs orange. The jumpman must match the number though.

the cream keeps it from being the bengals editions.

Yeah I’ll see what I can do

ok I post the reseller site drop in price and literally got 4 emails saying the price went up instantly!!!!!! Yo we got wolves in our midst fellas.

tonytobacco tonytobacco So I'm not really quite sure how to change materials, apologies for not getting it exactly how you said..hopefully the color layout gives you a good enough idea

SBB AJ1.png

When creating a colorway for the 11 I would either have the sock liner white or black, have the patent leather be the color, keep the jumpman black, have the 23 or 45 on the heel black (if white sock liner) or white (with black sock liner), and the jumpman jordan on the tongue should have the patch black with jumpman jordan in white with the logo in between the same color as the patent leather.

At least you receive your pair tomorrow, my pair was shipped from Tennessee then went to Georgia (I live in South Carolina). So I'll receive my pair Tuesday.

I'm in South Carolina as well. Mine won't be here until Wednesday... Ready to get them as this will be my first pair of Concords... This release is refreshing being most of you say these resemble the OGs more than the pass releases...

michael-jordan-air-flight-one-3.jpg

I had those Air Flight 1s in 96. Thats the first thing I did. Freshman year shoe. lol.

I believe he scored 40 in those.
upload_2018-11-18_19-27-50.jpeg

i just realized why my boy who was way into jordans copped these back in jr high around 1995/6. He was into the pennys too but I think it was about jordan now. Dude was way ahead of his time with kicks. First time I saw steel 10s, penny 1s, and concords was because of him. I still remember that day in PE with the concords. Im pretty sure he showed up late to school to get them. Dude always acted like it was no big deal lol

I wish i could remember if he cut the one off the back then

Surprised dude showed back up. Must suck to see all these real pairs knowing you’ll be sitting on stacks of fakes lol.

Im actually sold out bro. Never assume what social media tells u, i'm real life out here. I don't sell to anyone on NT, so this website doesn't affect my pockets

I haven't worn my 2011 Concords in probably a couple years and I just opened the box to take a look at them. Doesn't look like the years in storage treated them well.

56gzFAr.jpg

L8dbnP4.jpg

Seriously ban this clown. This is ridiculous. Just trolling the thread now. What a joke.

I'm in South Carolina as well. Mine won't be here until Wednesday... Ready to get them as this will be my first pair of Concords... This release is refreshing being most of you say these resemble the OGs more than the pass releases...

That's weird, aren't you from Summerville or Charleston? Most of my shoes that ship pass through their first (I'm from Dorchester County).

Back
Top Bottom