Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

20181119_142100.jpg
20181119_142113.jpg
20181119_142049.jpg

These two shots make the Concords look like mid top Emeralds... Especially with glare of green on the toe box and on the back heel...

20181119_142113.jpg
20181119_142100.jpg

It really is, I noticed it straight out of the box but still not as bad as when I got my bred 13's with an upside down hologram and glue marks everywhere lol. Still kinda bummed I gotta request time off now to try and cook on another pair on the 8th before I send these back. Check your pairs though fellas!

Some photos of the inside that is flawed and also have you tried unlacing them then relaxing them because factory lacing does that to tongues. It might not be quality issues.

Thats bs that Nike will not give you another pair. Sold out my . They got another million pair ready to go. Really?

Nike did that on purpose, they should know that some people that work for shipping companies could steal packages if they wanted them.

Some photos of the inside that is flawed and also have you tried unlacing them then relaxing them because factory lacing does that to tongues. It might not be quality issues.

Yeah, that was what initially thought was going on but after unlacing and them still being the same I realize I took an L lol

Nike did that on purpose, they should know that some people that work for shipping companies could steal packages if they wanted them.
Nike is not lacking in the advertising department. They should know better than to do that. The swoosh on a shipping box is gonna get attention. Especially this time of year. To me it shows that promoting means more to them than the customers that buy from them. Oh yeah, what was I thinking.

Walterboro... but yes it weird bro... I mean my driver must be taking to scenic route with my pair..lol..

I know I'm not wearing mine during Thanksgiving. It'll be that one kid with fruit punch that will splash you every time. Or that person not paying attention and step back on your kicks...

I was in Atlantic bedding yesterday wearing my 72-10. One of the guys had on CG lows and the other Platinum tints. They looked at me and asked if I hit on the drop, I told them yeah... Dude with the Tints was like "dang man" ain't hit but the other guy hit. Dude was kinda tee'ed off about that!!!

Walterboro huh? Is your name Chaunci by any chance...

Yeah, that was what initially thought was going on but after unlacing and them still being the same I realize I took an L lol

Ok, what are the flaws with the inside of the shoe? The sockliner looks good so where are the flaws on the inside?

I dont think you have to be a certain age to have an opinion. And I dont think Its wrong to like something thats not true to the original. I understand fully the "you werent there" gif. Believe me lol. But it is not anyones fault when they were born. To prefer the low pl cut is an opinion, thats all. No different than people like me that like the high cut because of it being original. Making statements of what you like should be accepted. No one here wants to feel like they need to show their ID before making a statement.:lol:

No it doesn't. Tinker has said more than once in interviews that at that point, certain people at Nike wanted him to stop working on Jordans because MJ was retired and the attitude in the company was, it was a great run but it's time to move on. There was no precedent back then for keeping a sig line like the Air Jordan going after the player in question had quit the game. But he kept working on it, anyway. Totally different situation to what occurred with the III.

According to this logic, the IX and X would have been scrapped, no?

According to this logic, the IX and X would have been scrapped, no?
The IX was already made before the end of the 93 season. In fact there is a photo of MJ wear testing them during practice before the 93 finals. The X was truly designed to be the send off shoe at the time. Tinker didnt want to stop the line while Nike did. Tink kinda went into business on his own with the XI model. Thats why he decided to finally put the "shiny leather" on these that MJ wanted for a few years prior. He really didnt have much to lose at that point. Because Nike was real close to ending the line. This is also why the XI is Tinks favorite. The personal story he has toward the shoe. Not just the results from it.

Back
Top Bottom