Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The fact that people in the comments of this post really think the 2011 is better than the original is offensive.

DF63E4C1-D4F1-4E72-961B-B63C19147574.jpeg
I just gave up man :smh:

Don’t know if mentioned, pages are flying now. Isn’t kinda odd they marketed these as return of the grail, with #45. But they marketed the space jams with regards to the movie. Aren’t they technically the black concords. Luckily they didn’t though. I think if they did it would of been a limited pack. Just food for thought.

Don’t know if mentioned, pages are flying now. Isn’t kinda odd they marketed these as return of the grail, with #45. But they marketed the space jams with regards to the movie. Aren’t they technically the black concords. Luckily they didn’t though. I think if they did it would of been a limited pack. Just food for thought.

That made no sense.

No those were the space jams with a 45 instead of a 23, but space jams nonetheless.

That made no sense.

You* didn’t make sense. :lol:

That made no sense.
When the space jams came out they emphasized on the movie. Tune squad jersey, monstarz on the box and clothes. They should of had 23 on the shoes. These are marketed as return of the grail on ndc. They got 45. Is that clearer or nah.

Yeah they are black concords. They were on his feet way before that movie dropped. But very few recognized them as anything but space jams. So it only made sense for them to ride that. I understand what you said. But the Concord marketing currently for this release makes more sense. It would not have made sense in 2016s release.

When the space jams came out they emphasized on the movie. Tune squad jersey, monstarz on the box and clothes. They should of had 23 on the shoes. These are marketed as return of the grail on ndc. They got 45. Is that clearer or nah.

The 45 is dumb. But JB reserves the right to sell us whatever ******** they want. We still buy.

No those were the space jams with a 45 instead of a 23, but space jams nonetheless.
That’s were I’m kinda confused. I thought spacejams were the 23 version. And black concords were the playoff version. I might be being to technical. But I feel some Og heads have a certain distinction. But never mind.

Anybody can tell me the fit is it similar to the win like 82 fit?

Same fit for me. My GS pair came with weird Nike receipt and mens pair came with usual orange Nike receipt. I like these a lot but there are a lot of small details for me that are lacking. I'm not blown away but the effort on this release counts for me.. it appears that they tried.

Will wait to get my second pair in hand before I settle on a final opinion. It's exciting having these though!

Yeah they are black concords. They were on his feet way before that movie dropped. But very few recognized them as anything but space jams. So it only made sense for them to ride that. I understand what you said. But the Concord marketing currently for this release makes more sense. It would not have made sense in 2016s release.
Very understandable, funny because spacejam was on last nite. Enjoyed watching it haven’t seen it in years.

air-jordan-xi-11-space-jam-michael-jordan-pe-concord-jumpman.jpg
That’s were I’m kinda confused. I thought spacejams were the 23 version. And black concords were the playoff version. I might be being to technical. But I feel some Og heads have a certain distinction. But never mind.
The black concord with a 45 is a 95 pe. Just like these new concords. The truest of form jam would be black concord with a 23. Which has never come out. The royal blue versions are just a plus colorway based off of what was wore in the movie.. To be technical.

Back
Top Bottom