Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’ll admit it I’m that guy. I want to look at my shoe rack and be able to desinguish between models by their OG (or close to) Box. It’s worked very well with the 1,3,4,5,6. Not sure why 7s didn’t come in the same box 5s/6s did it’s the same box. We haven’t seen a retro version of this particular box yet. I guess the supreme 5 were close but not OG. If the aim is for nostalgia why not go all the way?!?

I pre-ordered these from ZadehKicks. Seems like whoever runs ZK has really cleaned up his act. I looked at the testimonials on their website.

Idk how I feel about the thick patent. I'm probably in the minority but SJ's were kinda blah to me. I know it's true to the OG but just a little too much for my taste I guess...I still have my 2011 concords though and they haven't gotten too much wear..I guess it'll be a game time decision!

Idk how I feel about the thick patent. I'm probably in the minority but SJ's were kinda blah to me. I know it's true to the OG but just a little too much for my taste I guess...I still have my 2011 concords though and they haven't gotten too much wear..I guess it'll be a game time decision!

Only reason I didn't love the Space Jams was because of that tacky white lining along the top of the patent. **** really irritated me.

As much as I like the 2011 Concords I was so disappointed at how the patent leather looked on the heel. They looked fake because how low they are. SJ was kinda exaggerated so we need a happy medium.

Sawed after took me down :lol:.

As for the box.. the shoes are more important but Ive been saying get rid of this stupid pull out box for years. Especially with the SJ XI's (even though their packaging was dope) .. I would rather the black and grey Concord box than that other crap.

As much as I like the 2011 Concords I was so disappointed at how the patent leather looked on the heel. They looked fake because how low they are. SJ was kinda exaggerated so we need a happy medium.

Yea I can def agree with this. Patent cut on the 2011’s was def crappy. A happy medium is something I’m down with.

4F76F9EA-4010-4544-BADE-DD9AF32E6E18.jpeg
CD94900F-D894-4E63-9016-736238BD0F39.jpeg
How much would you pay for them? $100 or less ?

had 3 pairs of 2011 concords but sold 1 after i spilled some pastrami juice on the mesh when i was eatting a sandwich...still got 2 pairs that are DS... i want to unds a pair badly but im undecided now that these are coming back out again

had 3 pairs of 2011 concords but sold 1 after i spilled some pastrami juice on the mesh when i was eatting a sandwich...still got 2 pairs that are DS... i want to unds a pair badly but im undecided now that these are coming back out again

UNDS a pair of 2011's, then cop these and keep them DS?

Back
Top Bottom